EXPIRED: EA Store: Half price off pretty much every available PC download

Delusibeta

CAGiversary!
EXPIRED!

As the title says, to celebrate Christmas EA is slashing their direct download prices in half. Of course, some restrictions apply: pre-orders and points cards aren't included, and it's PC downloads only. But still, there's plenty of good (or at least Steam-matching) deals out there.

Bonus: 25% code that seems to work on everything. This is: o3gfubinq

Using the combination of the two, you can get some really mad deals. Mass Effect 2 for about £7.50, Dragon Age Ultimate Edition for under £10, Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam for a little over £3.

Hurry, one day only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam with Paypal and they said they would email the code to my email adress yet I've recived no email....... so they have my money and I have no code.

anybody help out a fellow CAG from the US with a Bad Company Vietnam Code....I will take care of it with paypal and pay first!

fuck... I don't own battlefield bad company 2 and I didnt realise Vietnam was just a expanstion pack and not a stand alone game....................... bye money :(

[quote name='Viper139']fuck... I don't own battlefield bad company 2 and I didnt realise Vietnam was just a expanstion pack and not a stand alone game....................... bye money :([/QUOTE]

I'll paypal you for the code.

Bleh, been jumping through proxy hoops for the last hour only to find out PayPal and AmEx are giving me guff on EA's site. Lame, was hoping to pick up DA:UE and Vietnam for 20.

bread's done
Back