Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekeybladewars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
You fools better finish it off before then.

84d8b160dde10054fabbabb07392f71182fb2e1e_m.gif

welp..........

CK.....

if i can't get steam up by tomorrow morning........

>____>
~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']my heart is black like chococat from hello kitty[/QUOTE]

Don't tell your girlie.

Let the light in. Share with others. Give the gift of giving!

Hardly morning at this rate 83. ;)

Getting an Ipod sure was nice though. Finally gave me motivation to manage my music a bit which was desperately needed and while I do that, I can have movies running in the background to get through that backlog a little bit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Johnny is technically challenged. ;)[/QUOTE]
man no i'm not i'm really good at the technology

anyway today i went to mexico and i got these chips
in mexico all the chips are friends and they have chip parties and u can buy them for 50 cents
not like those pretentious american chips
Photoon2011-12-26at1448.jpg

[quote name='2DMention']Going to True Grit this afternoon and getting my passport and oil changed on mon.[/QUOTE]

Are you a robot?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']chika are u going to send me food again~

if u are u should send it to my gf's house because i'll be there in like 2 days for a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

not this time. i only made a small batch for us. if it comes out good, i'll make more at some point to share.

[quote name='tiredfornow']True Grit was TRUE GREAT.[/QUOTE]

One of the theaters in Austin was showing "True Grits"--at least that's what the marquee said.

Just do what I do and put tape on her mouth before you press play.
[quote name='munch']One of the theaters in Austin was showing "True Grits"--at least that's what the marquee said.[/QUOTE]Totally something you'd see down here. #-o

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']chika can i make u something and send it to u guys[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']sure.[/QUOTE]

Penis Cake?
============
Top Gear is awesome and I'm not even into cars.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']chika send me ur address and me and ellen might make u something unless we just make love all day, everyday.[/QUOTE]

done.

---------------------

The snow is knee deep with drifts waist-high. Just got everything shoveled so in the morning I'll be able to dig out my car, and the motherfucking plow comes through and makes a shoulder-high pile at the end of the driveway.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Did you ever get a Hulu+ invite chika?[/QUOTE]

decided not to do it, it's not worth it. we want to watch stuff on the tv via ps3 but what we want to watch isn't available via h+. only select episodes of a certain season are.

[quote name='Chika']decided not to do it, it's not worth it. we want to watch stuff on the tv via ps3 but what we want to watch isn't available via h+. only select episodes of a certain season are.[/QUOTE]
We've spread ours out over my wife and FIL's ipads and my devices- so it's not too bad for us but I use NetFlix much more so I can definitely see where you're coming from (much of what I want to watch isn't there).

The Blu-ray player I ordered from Disney has a 30 day free trial, I can send the code to you if you want to test drive it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']We've spread ours out over my wife and FIL's ipads and my devices- so it's not too bad for us but I use NetFlix much more so I can definitely see where you're coming from (much of what I want to watch isn't there).

The Blu-ray player I ordered from Disney has a 30 day free trial, I can send the code to you if you want to test drive it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but we're gonna pass at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back