Sly Collection (PS3) for $19.99 @ Kmart

[quote name='mrwogs2']If anyone sees this in store as well, please post and let us know. Thanks![/QUOTE]

^^ This! I wanna use my $10 gaming coupon!

[quote name='chrisnsally']Is this one of the 3D-compatible titles? I want to say yes...[/QUOTE]

Yep! It also has a few mini games that support the Move!

This is instore as well..it's in the add and posted in the kmart gamer thread. Got my copy this morning, last on from Clifton, pa

I absolutely love this collection! Never played through the sly games (somehow missed them on the PS2), but I am having a blast. Played through the first two games back to back over the course of a week and a half. Working on the 3rd game now. Honestly one of the best experiences I've had on my PS3 to date.

[quote name='wilflare']how's sly compared to ratchet?[/QUOTE]

I'm a big fan of R&C, but I think this has better variety than those games. In terms of, one mission will have you in a race, another mission will have you shooting from a turret, etc.

[quote name='trunks982']man, i still have all 3 for the ps2 in my backlog. all sealed.[/QUOTE]

I have the first and third used from a B2G1 at gamestop a while back...still haven't touched them. That's about the only thing keeping me from getting this collection, especially since I want the 3D.

But like everyone else my backlog is huge, and if the GOW collection is any indication, by April or May I'll be able to get this for $10 used somewhere, which I'll bite on at that time.

I cant spend $20 plus tax to have another game in my backlog right now. And if I did, it'd be NBA Jam, lol.

If I would of never gotten Splatterhouse on Amazon couple days ago, I would of bought this instead. Even though tax kills it, great price for like 24 bucks for me. Wished Newegg would match because free shipping and no tax for me.

[quote name='wilflare']how's sly compared to ratchet?[/QUOTE]

Ratchet is WAAAAYYYY better, Sly 1 was kind of boring, 2 is a little better, the voice acting is absolutely horrible, and the 3D is practically useless in this game...but you will more than get your moneys worth for $20.

It may have been a price mistake on the website. Cause when you get to the screen that says it is out of stock there is an 'options' button that when pressed comes up with this message, "We´re sorry, Home and Go Pet Play Area-PORTABLE PEN-Travel Easy-blue is out of stock. What would you like to do?"

But having said that, if anyone finds it in-store, please post.

Never mind, apparently this is the advertised price this week at K-mart (Dec. 26 - Jan 1). God I wish the Kmarts where I lived were not scary places to go to.

They also have GTA IV (complete with dlc), RDR Undead Nightmare, Pac Man Party, and Biggest Loser for $19.99. There's some others for $30 & $40.

If this was a price mistake, the Sears/Kmart rep on CAG wouldn't have posted it as being in this week's ad ;).

It's not a price mistake. What you experienced was something that many of us have experienced: That kmart has a shit-tacular website.

[quote name='JAlbertL']Man. I just used my $15 coupon on a 1600 point card.[/QUOTE]

I just used two $15 coupons, on 1600 points card and Sonic's Ultimate Collection. I know the feeling, and Kmart is tempting me back for Undead Nightmare & GTA IV Complete (and Sly) this week.

It's not a price mistake, it was tagged on the shelf as $20, and it is in the ad. I picked up a copy, there was maybe a couple left, couldnt see behind the one displayed. Thanks for the heads up OP... used a gift card I got from work.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']I e-mailed Amazon to see if they'd price match. We'll see how it goes, I'm not optimistic![/QUOTE]

I will pick it up in a heart beat. Here's to hoping. Have some credit anyway.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Ratchet is WAAAAYYYY better, Sly 1 was kind of boring, 2 is a little better, the voice acting is absolutely horrible, and the 3D is practically useless in this game...but you will more than get your moneys worth for $20.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. But I don't think the voice acting is bad.

Sly and Ratchet are also completely different games. Ratchet is a TPS with strong platforming elements, Sly is a true platformer with a lot of mini games and variety. Both are great at what they set out to do.

This is real tempting but my Kmart has a lousy selection. Might have to PM at Walmart or just wait for another sale. Already have a backlog and will have almost no game playing time over the next few weeks.

Amazon does not PM Kmart. They look at Kmart as that crazy homeless guy running around screaming obscenities. Now if BB or Target or Walmart priced it thus, they'd match it.

Just a thought to everybody

This game ships for free with shipvantage

shipvantage comes with 30 day free trial

Abuse- buy- get- non reuse

i wanna go to my local kmart but i probably can't find it. Their games shelf is a mess, different games are put in front of each other

I tried talking with someone in the amazon chat and they said amazon doesn't price match competitors. I hope amazon as a whole decides to match this price. I don't have a kmart close to me pick it up. It is a heck of a deal.

I'm thinking about driving in this snow to go get one right now. However if I crash an Infiniti just to save $20, I might be a little angry at myself.

[quote name='mossman43']I'm thinking about driving in this snow to go get one right now. However if I crash an Infiniti just to save $20, I might be a little angry at myself.[/QUOTE]

who cares about the car? it'll be worth it.

[quote name='mossman43']I'm thinking about driving in this snow to go get one right now. However if I crash an Infiniti just to save $20, I might be a little angry at myself.[/QUOTE]

I once got a ticket for expired tags while driving to Best Buy on Memorial Day to get Kingdom Hearts 2 for $10.

bread's done
Back