Grand Theft Auto IV Complete 19.99 (PS3) @ Kmart.com

[quote name='dejeckt']great price, neone kno if this deal is live in stores too?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I picked this up along with Sly Collection at store this morning.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Yes, I picked this up along with Sly Collection at store this morning.[/QUOTE]

Thnx for the heads up, passed on Call of Duty (figuring I just bought BF: Vietnam) and Sly Cooper (I still had two Ratchet Clanks to finish). Can't think of a excuse for this one.

[quote name='AwRy108']Anyone know when this deal is over?[/QUOTE]
Considering it's in their Weekly Ad, I'd guess Saturday, when their weekly ad is no longer in effect.

Dang, would have gotten this if they offered it last week. Oh well...

By the way, I think it might have been answered somewhere, but the Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition is just one disc, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Altanis']Considering it's in their Weekly Ad, I'd guess Saturday, when their weekly ad is no longer in effect.[/QUOTE]

Nice! That's what I figured, too. Probably going to track down a copy of this at a local store--one of mine ALWAYS has everything in stock.

Came back from K-Mart and both the PS3 and XB360 were offered at $19.99 (as well as the Sly Collection). Picked up for GTA Complete for the PS3. Glad to get it at this price! Thanks OP!

This deal is in Kmart's ad. I am considering taking it to Best Buy and having it pricematched along with Sly. Yes there are Kmarts in the area but I have a gift card so ;)

Is it still possible to get the online trophies for GTAIV? I'm missing all of them except for the kill a Rockstar Dev trophy. If it's not possible I'm going to pass on buying this.

Continue to increase my backlog of games this year. Got Walmart to PM the Kmart Ad. I also had Walmart store credit so basically $0 cash outlay. Thanks OP.

Best Buy has it for $30, got them to price match to $20 and then used my $10 reward zone credit and walked away with it for $10! Nice! Thanks OP for the heads up. Kmart has been good so far with their prices on first Sly and now GTA 4 Complete. Hoping they do something with Hot Pursuit.

[quote name='SaintAnger']Best Buy has it for $30, got them to price match to $20 and then used my $10 reward zone credit and walked away with it for $10! Nice! Thanks OP for the heads up. Kmart has been good so far with their prices on first Sly and now GTA 4 Complete. Hoping they do something with Hot Pursuit.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you. The two nearest Best buy stores near me both are sold out of the complete edition. I wanted to use this left over 15 dollar gift card on it, but i think i'll hit up walmart for a pricematch. I've been itching to play those damn expansions for a long freaking time now.

[quote name='jokoloko']Lucky you. The two nearest Best buy stores near me both are sold out of the complete edition. I wanted to use this left over 15 dollar gift card on it, but i think i'll hit up walmart for a pricematch. I've been itching to play those damn expansions for a long freaking time now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Best Buy here in Brandon Fl was sold out as well but my brother works stock and said three came in on the truck so that's how I was able to get mine. You can buy it on their website with your $15 then when you get it go to the store and have them price match Kmart and receive the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked this up for :360: in store tonight at $19.99. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

FYI if anyone in Bradenton/Palmetto FL is looking for this, the KMart by the Ellenton oulet mall on 301 had several more copies.

This sucks. I have my $20 credit from AC:B, and not a single KMart has this in stock. Dude said he'd hold one for me yesterday, and I got there and the last copy was gone :( ...not that I fully expected him to hold it.

I called my local Kmart asking if they had this in stock because I had seen it on Monday but was expecting that somebody probably would have picked it up during the week. After about 5~10 minutes on hold, the guy said that they had none in stock for both PS3 and 360. By chance I just dropped by that Kmart and the game was there exactly as I had seen it on Monday. I'm never trusting the sales guy's word again.

[quote name='theking20']is it all on one disc? i assume yes for the PS3 version but what about for the 360?

Will PM at wal mart tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version is on two discs (one is Grand Theft Auto IV, the others is the Episodes disc.)

Sweetness. Guy at my local K gave me a printed Raincheck and said to check back Monday, that's when the next shipment is coming in. I can finally use that $20 credit and sell/trade in to Amazon my GTA4 regular ($10.25 to Amazon).

[quote name='United_Korea']how long will it stay $20?[/QUOTE]
Until the stores close tonight, since that's when their ad is no longer in effect...

Or on the website, probably midnight (eastern or pacific is iffy)

Is it still possible to get the online trophies for GTAIV? I'm missing all of them except for the kill a Rockstar Dev trophy. If it's not possible I'm going to pass on buying this.
Trophiestrophiestrophiesneedmoretrophies!!!!

Anyways, yes I think it is still possible. I got the Kill a Rockstar one just this past september (which was rather surprising considering I've only ever played 6 or so online matches in that game), so I'm sure its still available.

price matched at wal mart today.........but they only had the PS3 version :( , so i just got it, i had a gift card

so i'm looking to swap for the 360 version *looks at trade list* ;)

bread's done
Back