Dark Cloud 2 & Arc the Lad: TOA for $9.99 BB B&M

coolz481

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
I already posted this in the bb 'crazy price drops' thread, but I thought that since it seems to be such a good deal, it would be better to call attention to it with a new thread. Found Dark Cloud 2 at Boynton Beach, FL and Arc the Lad at Boca Raton, FL

These deals sound freaking insane. FF2 and DC2 for $9.99. I'm going to check my local BB and give a report when I come back.

i'm gonna go at lunch break :)

list of things to buy from bb:
arc the lad
dark cloud 2
boktai (if it's in stock)
fatal frame 2

wow... spending so much money as a CAG member, lol. :lol:

This would've been a good time to pick them up if I hadn't already gotten them from that KB Toy clearance a while back. I can't recommend DC2 enough.

i got DC 2 for under $10 at KB a while back, due to their sale policy. the Fatal Frame 2 i had hidden at BB was gone, i was kind of pissed. i'm wondering if there's an Arc the Lad at either of them, because i've been meaning to get it. and i couldn't find a fuking Castlevania at either of them either. i'm shit out of luck on these deals.

I saw Arc at mine last nite while I was hunting for Fatal Frame 2 & passed it up because I wasn't sure if it was any good.

A return trip is in order.

I just got Arc the Lad for $10 @ BB in Lakewood, CA. They still got about 10 copies left. No FF2, no 0.01 guide
I have to go to Target later to return the other copy of Arc I paid for $15 a couple of weeks ago.

Save yourself a drive and call them to check inventory of their store and surrounding ones. I just picked up one of the last copies of DC2 in CO (3 left in Broomfield) and I was told that 3 of the stores in NM have a few copies of both DC2 and AtL left. I don't think I'll be making that drive though...

[quote name='Starky27']Save yourself a drive and call them to check inventory of their store and surrounding ones. I just picked up one of the last copies of DC2 in CO (3 left in Broomfield) and I was told that 3 of the stores in NM have a few copies of both DC2 and AtL left. I don't think I'll be making that drive though...[/quote]

not in my experience, the employees at my old bestbuy were soooo retarded that when i called they just kept transfering me, its like they didn't want to deal with checking stock for an item so they just tried to hand off their problems to other people. thankfully a new best buy opened near me (practically across the street) and have much better employees although ive never called them, their just more helpfull in store.

If anyone is interested in picking up an extra copy of DC2, Fatal Frame 2 or Arc the Lad, let me know, I'm willing to pay for the game + shipping and all.

-ZM

[quote name='Zarkon']If anyone is interested in picking up an extra copy of DC2, Fatal Frame 2 or Arc the Lad, let me know, I'm willing to pay for the game + shipping and all.

-ZM[/quote]

ditto for me

Damn. I can't find a discount copy of Arc the Lad in this state to save my life. If anyone wants to pick up an extra and either trade for Dark Cloud 2 or sell, I'm game. PM if interested.

Damn it Coolz! So your the reason theres never anything good left at the Boynton Beach store!. Do you know id they had any more Dark Clouds left, because i am looking to pick one up

I only picked up one at the Boynton Beach location, but there were 3 copies of DC2 at the Fort Lauderdale store this afternoon (they were marked $39.99 so I'm sure they won't sell out too soon). The Ft. Lauderdale store is probably only 25-30 minutes from the Boynton Beach store if you take 95 south to Oakland Park Blvd.

As stated elsewhere, if anyone wants to pick up an extra copy of DC2 , FF2, or Arc the Lad, I'll pay for it + shipping :)

-ZM

Update: Got DC2 and Arc the Lad. Need FF2 now :)

bread's done
Back