Transformers: War for Cybertron is $29.99 on Amazon

[quote name='VaultDweller']got it for $11 at gamefly, its alright game but wouldnt pay more than $10[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100% - same story for me.

[quote name='VaultDweller']got it for $11 at gamefly, its alright game but wouldnt pay more than $10[/QUOTE]

Word. Good thing I was able to flip it to GameStop afterward for a profit.

Thanks for the info... Very tempting, but I think I'm going to hold out for this to hit $19 or less. Too many games and not enough time. Definitely want to play this game, but may hold off.

got it for $9.99 at family video lmao

I actually really liked this game, if only the Online community was more active.

At least when it launched there were always people ready to play co-op. Now you're lucky to find more than 10 in one session.

[quote name='superman37876']Thanks for the info... Very tempting, but I think I'm going to hold out for this to hit $19 or less. Too many games and not enough time. Definitely want to play this game, but may hold off.[/QUOTE]

Same.

Finally got to sit down and play for an extended period on the single player campaign and enjoyed it actually....

But defintely wouldn't spend no more than $15 for it.. with the family video and gamefly selling it for cheap your bound to see in stock at one of these places and pick it up for cheap....

bread's done
Back