ISO: Persona 3/4 Official Design Works Artbooks

iheartbrownies

CAG Veteran
Hello,

I'm desperately searching for both Persona 3 and 4 Official Design Works artbooks. I'm looking for a rather reasonable price. Hopefully I can find somebody who has either one of them. Many thanks for the help! : )

I brought lots of Persona loot back from Japan when I visited in October of '08. I definitely have the Persona 4 Design Works and I'm pretty certain I have the Persona 3 Design Works as well after a quick Google image search.

I got most of the Persona 3 stuff from Book Off. They're "used" but you'd never know it. They're in amazing condition. The Persona 4 stuff was still hot and I was able to buy it brand new.

You've probably tried both these avenues but have you tried the Kinokuniya Books in New York or checked out Book Off's USA site? http://www.bookoffusa.com/

I'd never part with mine, personally because of the sentimental value but they are awesome inside.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your reply! :D

Unfortunately, I don't live around where they have Book Off and Kinokuniya. I don't live in CA or NY. ; ;

I did buy an artbook from Book Off off at Akadot! And the condition was amazing. I wish Book Off sold their books online. Thank you again! :>

bread's done
Back