I recently got hired as the Content & Community Coordinator at EA (Los Angeles) and I am looking for some feedback on EA's Gun Club and Crysis 2. (You may know me from 360Junkies.com) There's no better way to get answers than to ask the community itself!
Please take a couple of minutes to look over the Gun Club. Follow them on Twitter and Like them on Facebook!
EA Gun Club is a community dedicated to EA's shooter lineup. Sign up for free to join in and redeem rewards, collect badges, complete challenges, and much more!
- What you hear the name 'EA Gun Club', what do you think of?
- Would you join the Gun Club? Why or why not?
- What do you like/dislike?
- What could be added/removed?
- From what you've seen so far, what could the Gun Club be doing better?
Anyone excited about Crysis 2? Have you played Crysis on PC before? Did you know that Crysis 2 will be available on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3? For more info follow Crysis 2 on Twitter, Like them on FaceBook and watch them on YouTube!
It’s 2023, terrifying alien invaders stalk the New York City streets and a nightmare plague strikes down the city's inhabitants with brutal epidemic speed. Neither paramilitary law enforcement nor the might of the US military machine can stand against the invaders. One man will inherit the means to survive. One supersoldier, wielding the combat enhancement technology of the future with Nanosuit 2, will make the last stand to save humanity from destruction in the urban jungle that is New York City.
BE STRONG – use armor mode to survive the enemy onslaught, then turn the tables.
BE FAST – get to the action quickly, then maneuver round the environment with amazing agility.
BE INVISIBLE – use stealth mode to get the drop on your enemies.
BE THE WEAPON – with the Nanosuit, you choose how you want to play.
• New York New York: Crysis set the visual benchmark for PC games that still stands today. Crysis 2 will redefine the benchmark on console and PC platforms, shifting their attention to the rich urban jungle of New York City.
• Amazing Aliens and AI: Challenging best-in-class AI with unique group coordination and group behaviour systems which give realistic responses to your actions.
• Nanosuit 2: Adapt your combat tactics by customising your Nanosuit and weapons in real time, unlocking a variety of supersoldier abilities.
• Multiplayer: World-renowned multi-player shooter studio Crytek UK is reinventing multiplayer - using Nanosuit technology the player has nearly unlimited ways to approach the dynamic combat environment.
Thanks for your time everyone! I can't wait to read all of your responses! Hope you all had an awesome holiday vacation!
P.S. Feel free to follow me on Twitter, too. I'll follow back.