DJ Hero Turntable Case and Stand $4.99 + tax w/FS at Best Buy

*sigh*
I just bought one before Xmas for $30. Oh well, it's worth it at $30.

Good for the keyboard in Rock Band 3, too.

I don't think this is for the actual controller.

Just the case to hold your controller in and the stand to put your controller on while you play.

Read the print and correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Edit: Plus you can get this for free if you order one of the DJ Hero 2 Bundles.

I don't think this is for the actual controller.

Just the case to hold your controller in and the stand to put your controller on while you play.

Read the print and correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Edit: Plus you can get this for free if you order one of the DJ Hero 2 Bundles.

It is for the case/stand. It is not for the controller, but it's still a good deal. Especially if you had already found the turntable controllers for cheap. :)

It's a nice case. Decent construction with heft to it. The legs are well-built. The only weakness is the aluminum trim that can get dented or warped easily on the outside. Easy to fix with a hammer. =]

Well worth it for $5!

Mecha-dillema.

I have to work overnight shift. I start at 10. Have to leave for work at 9:45. Don't wanna do shipping when in-store pick up is an option because waiting for shipping is teh suck. In store pick up is an option with this. I just woke up at 5 thought (its now 6). 4 hours til i have to be clocked in at work. i havnt showered yet. the question: shower, shave, get in the car and drive thru the rain to best buy and back to get it (thus quite literally killing my entire day until work), or do it late on and hope it doesnt sell out (looks at thread and sees el hoardos buying 2 or more)? Gahh. I'm gonna wait and hope it doesnt sell out (it will).

Also grabbed 2 for my two cheap turntables. Always thought this game would play better with a stand, never thought a deal would show up. That it's a case and stand is just that much better. Awesome deal. Thanks OP.

in for 4

despite the volume...I actually do have 4 turntables (2 wireless, 2 wired). for those curious how I own a wired turntable. they're demo units.

gahh just went for delivary. didnt want to risk missing out with everybody saying "in4 2!". i've heard best buy sucks horribly with delivary so we'll see how this goes.

[quote name='solisnk']It's free shipping to your house too, just ordered one. Hopefully it fits the turntable from the 1st?[/QUOTE]

Since they're the exact same turntable (except color), why wouldn't it?

Thanks OP almost went in for the bundle last month. Now I can wait for the DJ hero 2 turntable bundle to drop. Still workin on those DJ hero 1 chievos.

[quote name='Drclaw411']gahh just went for delivary. didnt want to risk missing out with everybody saying "in4 2!". i've heard best buy sucks horribly with delivary so we'll see how this goes.[/QUOTE]

As someone already mentioned, you've got 8 days to pick these up when you choose Store Pickup. No worries, mate. Just make a new order for pickup - just be sure you can still cancel the other order first.

Thanks... ordered two.

Then I remembered that I already had the Renegade Editon! Now I'm going to have three... well... I guess I could use the extra table for something else.

[quote name='Kylearan']As someone already mentioned, you've got 8 days to pick these up when you choose Store Pickup. No worries, mate. Just make a new order for pickup - just be sure you can still cancel the other order first.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up. think i'll just keep this one shipping though. after hearing crap feedback about best buy shipping, i kind of have been wanting to see if its really that bad for myself. ive been on the fence about ordering from bb.com because of it, but a $5 item with free shipping seems a good place to test the waters.

[quote name='whoknows']You could use it as a table....and eat off of it.[/QUOTE]

Do you know high in inches it is or does anyone know? I do need a new tv tray...

In for 1 in store pickup.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Do you know high in inches it is or does anyone know? I do need a new tv tray...[/QUOTE]

It won't hold a tv.

I've been eyeing this since I got DJ Hero earlier this year. This is a stupid good deal and my store has them in stock.

Thanks OP!

5 star deal for those that have the game but no stand. I didn't want it before but for 5, why not?

This is something that you can eat off of but it's not a big space. Probably good for a burger but some plates probably won't fit. I will use it as a tv tray, too eventually.

Grabbed one, thanks OP! Played through the game once and hated just having it sit in my lap, this'll get me back into it and possibly ready to pick up the sequel as well.

Just got back from my Bestbuy. They had 3 of the table but they all rang up for $29.99 so she told the manager to come over and override the price. But then the manager said he couldnt clear it ? ummm WTF ?

Thank you OP. I always wanted something to play this on. Now I will have it. I will get back to this game with a vengeance!

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Just got back from my Bestbuy. They had 3 of the table but they all rang up for $29.99 so she told the manager to come over and override the price. But then the manager said he couldnt clear it ? ummm WTF ?[/QUOTE]

wrong18.jpg

[quote name='M3wThr33']*sigh*
I just bought one before Xmas for $30. Oh well, it's worth it at $30.

Good for the keyboard in Rock Band 3, too.[/QUOTE]

I seriously considered buying it for $30 too when I found out they offered it alone then I held off since it was almost worth it to buy a full turntable bundle and get the case/stand free.

Glad I waited! Bought 2 for when I have guests over since I already have 2 turntables too.

Thank you OP! You just made my day! :applause:

Thanks OP. Ordered for delivery since the closest stores that have it in stock are actually a bit far. And don't have any reason to drive out that way (+ I'm lazy;)).

I got in on the bundle deal when it hit $55. Felt that was good enough to get in this early on DJ2 and got the free case.

Ordered two cases for the original DJ as I have the 360 and Wii versions of it

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Do you know high in inches it is or does anyone know? I do need a new tv tray...[/QUOTE]

Don't know the exact height but the legs are adjustable.

bread's done
Back