**CONTEST OVER** Very short Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Juggernaut Code Contest

Sporkis

Barley Legal
Feedback
77 (100%)
Contest is Over.

Ok, no one guessed my favorite RDR quote in time. There was some close ones but it was, "Shut up and no annoying the horse."

So I had my one niece pick out both winners, since the other one is still sleeping. While I laughed at attempts trying to draw her attention to your posts, especially shiney, sponge bob and dora. I wish I had more codes to give, she's 21 guys. Though she said she did watch sponge bob this morning. Anyhow the winner are,
kyrhon
&
doodofdoods

Congrads, Pm's are on the way. Everyone else, sorry but thanks for entering.

===================
Well, I said to myself if I couldn't trade them away by christmas I would put these up for grabs in a neat little contest so I could give a little back again to my fellow CAGers. Problem was I forgot about it until the 29th:whistle2:& and then my IP went on the fritz until now:bomb:. So since the content gets taken down at the end of today and time is of the essence, to hell with the smart snappy contest. We're going to make this quick easy and relatively painless. Two :360:Xbox-Juggy codes up for grabs and two ways to win one.

1. Simply make a post in this thread saying your in.
My niece will pick one winner at random at the end time.

2. Make a guess in said post what is my favorite line in Red Dead Redemption(DLC included)
. First one to correctly guess gets the other one. It If no one guesses it my other niece will pick someone else at random.

The only RULES are the following,
1. You have to have a CAG join date of October of this year or before.
2. Only one post/guess per person.
3. No PMing me begging for one. You will simply be ingored and if you do I will DQ you from the contest.:-({|=

Contest ends at 11am EST today 12/31. Winners will be announced and notified via PM shortly after, barring my IP giving out again. I've checked both these codes myself and verified they still work at this moment of posting this. And I highly suggest to redeem it ASAP, as I take no responsibility if it ends up being to late. Ok? Good. Now, GO! GO! GO!:whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
In, "Mi Nombre es John Markston!!!"
spongebob-squarepants.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*********************** iSHINY *********************
sherisdAPPLE
I'm in.

My niece loves shiny things. Hope it's universal.

I'm In!

"You'll have a bad case of someone shot me in the head if you don't hurry up." - I dunno about you, but that's my favorite line :lol:

I'm in! Thanks for the contest!!

"I've seen husbands eatin' wives, mothers eatin' sons, graves poppin' open, and the undead risin' up!"

bread's done
Back