Expired: Gran Turismo 5 £15.62

Are they reliable? Never heard of them before.

Edit: Well, I placed an order. Worth a punt. If it is a mis-price, you'd think they would have noticed by now considering it's now back in stock.

Gone for it myself. Will be paying close attention to my bank account over the next few days, but I have at least heard of their parent company The Book Depository.

Also, appears to have gone up to £50ish now.

I've tried it too, I was actually about to leave the house to trade in Black Ops and get it anyway, saved me going out and probably a bit of cash.

I was lucky in that i was on the paypal screens when it expired - it still let me order :)

Amazon's new trade in system offers £29 for it, too.. Could end up making a good amazon-credit based profit with these deals!

[quote name='mrwingtipshoes']sounded too good to be true...[/QUOTE]

Bsharpe's order has shipped, I'm living in hope.

Mine says it's shipped when I check my order #. Very odd though, I created an account when I ordered but apparently it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Mine is still processing, but they've charged my credit card (I paid through PayPal). Reckon I should get in touch with them?

Mine arrived. It looks and seems alright, but apparently it's a Turkish/Greek copy. It has English language as default, but doesn't seem to want to stop telling me my time and date are wrong. Lovely.

[quote name='Fnerk']Mine arrived. It looks and seems alright, but apparently it's a Turkish/Greek copy. It has English language as default, but doesn't seem to want to stop telling me my time and date are wrong. Lovely.[/QUOTE]

It might be your PS3's time, mine was wrong but the GT5 time was right that fixed it for me.

bread's done
Back