Gamestop - Meet Dave Mustaine of Megadeath sweepstakes

Sounds great, as long I can ask Dave if he is only doing this because he's not in Metallica anymore and he needs the dough

Heh. I like some of Megadeth's stuff, but yeah...I wouldn't go out of my way to go see them in concert or anything like that. Thanks OP.

In for one, because Dave Mustaine is a much better guitarist than James Hetfield, despite his weird singing voice.

PS: Lars Ulrich sucks ass.

Upon my podium, as the know it all scholar
Down in my seat of judgment gavel's bong, uphold the law
Up on my soapbox, a leader out to change the world
Down in my pulpit as the holier than thou could be messenger of God

\m/

I LOVE Megadeth! Would love to meet Dave!

[quote name='Blumpkin']Who? Yeah, that's what I said. But hey, free vacation to San Diego and tons of more free suff is included.[/QUOTE]

I think my Grandma even knows who Dave Mustaine is, lol. He's a rock icon. Even if you don't like his band, he is a legend in the business as a founding member of Metallica, his own multi-platinum sales with Megadeth, as well as being a guitar God!

Megadeth is my favorite band of all time. I have met Mustaine a couple times before, he's a pretty nice guy, though a little short in conversation.

Oh and op, there is no A in Deth! ;) And thanks for the post, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the misspell. But I don't even try to stay current with band members.

There are tons of bands that I love, but couldn't name a single member of. Like Collective Soul for example, I have five of their albums but don't know a single member by name.

bread's done
Back