Vanquish price drop; 39.99 FSSS Amazon

6er

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Assume this will be across the board. For anyone waiting, I'm closer to picking it up now, won't be long until $30, but for those wanting to burn some gift cards, heads up

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Is this a universal price drop or is it just a sale? Can anyone confirm.[/QUOTE]

The way Amazon has it, it does look like universal but probably not since it came out pretty recently.

Had a ton of fun playing the demo for this, and I'm pretty picky about games... the length though kinda kills it for me. I think I'll wait for it to get around $20 before biting on it, thanks anyways OP.

[quote name='Flesseck']The way Amazon has it, it does look like universal but probably not since it came out pretty recently.[/QUOTE]

See "Enslaved" - came out two weeks prior in October and it's down to $29.99, and there were some recent sales that had it at $19.99. For some reason I've always seen these two games as being on the same playing field in terms of under-the-radar, and should wait for a price drop. I picked up Enslaved on the cheap, and I'd expect Vanquish to be down in the $20 within 2-3 more months.

On the surface I feel bad for the lesser-known developers not getting my full buck, but hey, I'm a CAG and love saving cash.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Same, I learned my lesson from Bayonetta.[/QUOTE]
Pretty certain that if we can hold out until this year's Thanksgiving, Vanquish will be $14.99 - $19.99.

[quote name='Raye']Pretty certain that if we can hold out until this year's Thanksgiving, Vanquish will be $14.99 - $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's pretty much the same boat I'm in.

[quote name='InFlames215']the length though kinda kills it for me. [/QUOTE]
You mean the 8 hours average these days?

No online means I can play this in a year w/o worry of the community being dead. Will wait for a $20 price.

Great to know its starting to drop finally.

This was $35 @ kmart less then 3 weeks after release b/c it came out too late ran in between several top tier titles leading up till Xmas. Great game though short but great.

I was thoroughly disappointed by this one. I recommend holding for that $20 price point. And not just because of the length, mind you.

[quote name='Raye']Pretty certain that if we can hold out until this year's Thanksgiving, Vanquish will be $14.99 - $19.99.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this game will hit $20 before summer.

bread's done
Back