The Expandables 3-Disc Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Pack = Amazon $12.99

I picked mine up from Best Buy last week... I liked this movie for some reason... it's one of those "TURN OFF BRAIN" before watching movies :whistle2:D Not the best of the bunch but good price if you ask me :whistle2:D

[quote name='SolidMGSnake']As much as they hyped this movie w/ big action stars..there really wasent a lot great action. Plus the boring story. meh meh[/QUOTE]

You don't watch this movie for the story. You watch this movie for the stars, the laughs, and the mindless action. Where else are you gonna see Couture/Stallone go against Stone Cold?

[quote name='Ardrid']You don't watch this movie for the story. You watch this movie for the stars, the laughs, and the mindless action. Where else are you gonna see Couture/Stallone go against Stone Cold?[/QUOTE]

a nursing home? (I kid, I kid)

but srsly, these guys all looked old and creepy except for Statham and Li..Dolph Lundren was especially creepy with how his voice sounded. I want my childhood back where he only had one or 2 lines in his films..

[quote name='Malicite']The Expandables.[/QUOTE]

I love it! Kevin James, Jonah Hill, Newman from Seinfeld, and the chick from Precious were all awesome in it.

I saw this movie in theaters, and all I wanted to do when I got home was watch Rambo IV and work out. I wanted more violence!

If you're looking for insane action with an aging action hero, watch the latest Rambo. It surpasses The Expendables in every way.

bread's done
Back