Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver $29.99 Each Amazon and Best Buy

If you're going to pay this much, you might as well wait for black/white, which I'm sure will have some deals at launch or shortly after in ~March.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Is this in store as well or only online? I literally just bought Soulsilver yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I ordered for store pickup, but you can definitely price match your purchase from yesterday if you show them the price on the site. It just showed up as on sale today, so this may be a deal of the day. Not sure about that, though.

[quote name='scottman']If you're going to pay this much, you might as well wait for black/white, which I'm sure will have some deals at launch or shortly after in ~March.[/QUOTE]

im almost 100% sure kmart will do with a 10 or 15 coupon with this game (black/white) maing the game around 20 /25 after coupon....

game is way too old to pay more then 20 for it....

Pokemon games rarely ever go down in price. There are also never many deals on them either even when they first come out. This is pretty good IMO. Granted, I already have it so I'm not gonna bite. =P

This is still better than the $39.99 that it launched at. For those saying "I'll just wait for B&W", do keep in mind that if you enjoy digipet-like devices, the PokéWalker is a HG&SS exclusive feature.

To whom it may concern,

I have a Pokemon HeartGold with Pokewalker (NEW/SEALED) for trade or sale.

Good deal over @ amazon OP. (I don't know why people complain so much about these deals. Makes people not want to post any deals at all...)

I might have to bite on SS for that price. Its not HG price when BB had it for sale, but its better than $40.

bread's done
Back