Want: XBL POINTS H: $$$

helluvagood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Welcome to my brand new want list. I am mostly a buyer. This list is still a work in progress!

Rules
I live in
Canada. If you don't want to deal with Canadians, please leave!;)
I accept PayPal or Amazon.ca payments. If doing a transaction through PayPal, I would appreciate if you could "gift" the payment to avoid the PayPal fees.

If you're buying something, you will pay first before I ship the games to you, unless you have high feedback (~100ish or so).
Willing to trade. Lower feedback ships first.

Have:

$$ - PayPal/Amazon - $$

Want:

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX LIVE POINTS (~1600)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you just trade it in at EB/FS/BB and pick up Magna Carta 2? It's 30 used and 35 new, if you trade in BO for 40 you'd get 10 back.

I actually just picked up a sealed copy of Magna Carta a couple days ago, they're pretty hard to find these days.

[quote name='Gxgear']Can't you just trade it in at EB/FS/BB and pick up Magna Carta 2? It's 30 used and 35 new, if you trade in BO for 40 you'd get 10 back.

I actually just picked up a sealed copy of Magna Carta a couple days ago, they're pretty hard to find these days.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I thought about trading in BO, still might do it, not sure. But amazon.ca has magna carta 2 new for 30. I'm looking for a copy

bread's done
Back