Time Crisis: Razing Storm (PS3) $29.99 Amazon Lightning Deal

[quote name='James in VA']Has anyone tried this with GunCon3? I don't have a PS Move but I did buy Time Crisis 4.[/QUOTE]

It is compatible with the guncon3

[quote name='James in VA']Has anyone tried this with GunCon3? I don't have a PS Move but I did buy Time Crisis 4.[/QUOTE]

Yup. It's the best way to play the on-rails parts. Sadly, the FPS section doesn't use the dual analog of the GC3, rather you have to "look" where you want to turn. So fucking dumb.

Awesome, thanks OP.. been looking for this.

I love Prime + CA no sales tax. Makes life so easy. And Amazon so tempting.

I think I can wait for it to hit $20

I'm still mad that I missed the Cyber Monday deal when it was $23, I would have bought it then but I put it on my Christmas list and thought my parents would buy it for me.

Parents have let me down again. =(

[quote name='boylover']I think I can wait for it to hit $20

I'm still mad that I missed the Cyber Monday deal when it was $23, I would have bought it then but I put it on my Christmas list and thought my parents would buy it for me.

Parents have let me down again. =([/QUOTE]

what did they ended up buying you? it's only $23 then and $30 now. if you really wanted it, you can afford it yourself, unless you are a minor. and in that case, i'm sure your parents got you the ps3 and move to begin with.

[quote name='Jav0r']It was like $22.99 during the holiday deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah during Black Friday new at Amazon. I got it during that. 30 isn't to bad though If you really want it. It was 21.99 btw and not 22.99 but that doesn't matter now.

This must be a great deal, there have been at least two other dedicated threads for it that got deleted? Is that a good metric?

Awesome, i was able to get this with only 5 min left. Just bought this after Christmas to play on my move but had not had a chance to open it yet. Gonna get $20.00 back...

bread's done
Back