Free xBox 360 Avatar Item Code - Halo Reach Banshee Prop

cmp2005

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Although it's pretty well covered in the Free Xbox thread, it does deserve its own thread. Plenty of folks don't check mass threads.

Got a code no problem.

grabbed 4 of em! Thanx OP!
I created a Gmail acct. but it came to yahoo instantly, still waiting on Gmail, Aol and Hotmail

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, OP. Took quite a while to trickle into my Yahoo accounts, but received instantly on a business E-mail.

Nothing will ever, ever replace my chocobo chicken but it's nice to have for special occasions.

[quote name='Kingrodedog']grabbed 4 of em! Thanx OP!
I created a Gmail acct. but it came to yahoo instantly, still waiting on Gmail, Aol and Hotmail[/QUOTE]
Doh... Didn't even look at the codes till after I posted... And too late to ninja-edit.

[quote name='Blade3D']wow, wonder how many codes they have then[/QUOTE]

Agh, my three-dimensional doppelganger! Begone, foul beast, and take your depth with you!

[quote name='Blade']Agh, my three-dimensional doppelganger! Begone, foul beast, and take your depth with you![/QUOTE]

Lol, I have been using this handle for a very long time

[quote name='jrxone1']many thanks OP...

i think it doesnt work on yahoo mail....i try it...[/QUOTE]Ditto. I would use my gmail account, but nobody knows it except me.

EDIT: Used my same Yahoo address a second time and it worked this time. Thanks OP!

Grabbed an extra one for a friend of mine using a disposable email address from 10minutemail.com. And the code worked with no issues.

Wow thank you OP, would of probably missed out on this if it weren't for this thread. Got the code within seconds.

Doesn't appear to be working anymore. Tried 3 different e-mail addresses (one of those was a GMail address) and haven't received anything.

bread's done
Back