Hot Shots Shorties Bundle Code $4.99 @ Amazon

kaseius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, hopefully this is the right place to put this -- I don't really post here much.

Amazon is selling codes for the new Hot Shots Shorties Bundle (14.99$ on PSN) for 4.99$. It gives you all four of the 'shorties' games (which are 4.99 each).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HYG9M8/

Bought one myself and it worked perfectly. The games are all really fun and interesting -- would definitely recommend it to people who like shorter, focused, high-score based games/mini-game collections.

I grabbed this as well. $4.99 seems like a good price. Never heard of it, but after seeing the trailer it looks like fun. Thanks OP!

Wow, great find, kaseius!

I went ahead and picked it up after checking out the videos. It's too bad it's all separated into four batches rather than the original unified game suite for the NA PSN version, but that's hardly much to complain about when it's all $4.99 :)

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Wow, great find, kaseius!

I went ahead and picked it up after checking out the videos. It's too bad it's all separated into four batches rather than the original unified game suite for the NA PSN version, but that's hardly much to complain about when it's all $4.99 :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's my biggest complaint -- despite being a bundle of everything, they just give you the four separate game collections.

[quote name='kaseius']Yeah, I think that's my biggest complaint -- despite being a bundle of everything, they just give you the four separate game collections.[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate? I don't understand how it really works.
Does Amazon give you 4 different codes for 4 different games? Or do they not work like DLC where you download the base game and unlock 4 packages in it?

Thanks OP! Even at $5 I was on the fence about this game since it's just a bunch of mini games. Ended up getting it and it has a few good ones. Counter Crusader, Face A La Creme, Blitz SNAFU, and Clean-Up Hitter are my favorites. Good for short bursts of play and that's it (I believe only one of the 12 has an endless mode). I also don't like how all 4 of them are separate actual games. It gets really annoying having to quit the game just to play a different 30 second game from a different pack.

[quote name='miriamleo']Can you elaborate? I don't understand how it really works.
Does Amazon give you 4 different codes for 4 different games? Or do they not work like DLC where you download the base game and unlock 4 packages in it?[/QUOTE]

They give you one single code, the code itself is a bundle code which contains all 4 separate game downloads.

[quote name='scottman']Too bad, looks like amazon pulled it. Currently unavailable.[/QUOTE]

I saw your post and felt like crap that I missed out on the deal. Then I decided to check anyways and clicked the link. Bought mine at $5, deal is still valid. Downloading them on my through my PS3 now. Thanks OP!

[quote name='scottman']Too bad, looks like amazon pulled it. Currently unavailable.[/QUOTE]

I saw your post and felt like crap that I missed out on the deal. Then I decided to check anyways and clicked the link. Bought mine at $5, deal is STILL VALID for now! Just finished downloading them through my PS3 now. Sent you a PM just in case you're not checking up on this thread. Anyways, thanks a bunch OP!

Thanks OP. I took a shot on this last night and played until my battery died. If you can get it for $5, GET IT! A dozen minigames and many of them are a ton of fun.

My only complaint is that all the games aren't in the same program. Its not that hard ending one three pack to start another, but who can remember whether which specific game is in which specific color group.

Again, thanks OP. This deal rocked and I never would've bought any of these without that crazy deal.

Thanks, OP. I'm a big fan of the Hot Shots series (I especially enjoyed Hot Shots Tennis on the PSP), and I'm also a sucker for minigames.

That said, I would have never bought the bundle at the original price, but there was no way I could pass it up for $5!

[quote name='sykotek']I saw your post and felt like crap that I missed out on the deal. Then I decided to check anyways and clicked the link. Bought mine at $5, deal is STILL VALID for now! Just finished downloading them through my PS3 now. Sent you a PM just in case you're not checking up on this thread. Anyways, thanks a bunch OP![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I just got it. Definitely seems worth the $5 for 12 games. For anyone interested it requires 260MB on your psp.

TIP: If anyone is lazy like me to actually remember which game is on which color pack, hit Triangle in the XMB on your PSP and go to Software Manual. Each color pack has a 3 page manual showing basic controls for each of the games on the pack. While it does NOT say which ones they're for, it does show a small picture of the game, so you can tell which ones are on it.

Great find, I saw this in the PSN Store last night and passed, figuring I'd go check reviews first. I'm glad I waited. Any other PSP code deals via amazon? This could be a good trend :)

bread's done
Back