EA NFL Training Camp (Wii) - $49.99 shipped at Amazon

Gah, I just jumped on this at GS for $60. Oh well...still worth it. I bought it despite owning EA Active 2. It's not drastically different. but the football drills are a blast.

Yeah the NFL stuff looks really fun. I just bought EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3 so I don't know if I really want to get this yet. I'm hoping they just release the NFL training game as a standalone for the PS3 one day, even if it's just a DLC add-on or something.

I found it strange that this game had no reviews on metacritic. You'd think at least one media outlet would have covered it. It does have a 4-star avg. at Amazon however.

Yeah, they really need to release this disc-only on all platforms for those of us that already have the hardware...

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yeah the NFL stuff looks really fun. I just bought EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3 so I don't know if I really want to get this yet. I'm hoping they just release the NFL training game as a standalone for the PS3 one day, even if it's just a DLC add-on or something.

I found it strange that this game had no reviews on metacritic. You'd think at least one media outlet would have covered it. It does have a 4-star avg. at Amazon however.[/QUOTE]

It's kinda cool cause of the stadium licenses and you get to work out with your favorite player, etc.

But ultimately it's mostly the same excercises in an NFL skin. You have to hold the wii remote a lot so that's why I opted for the xbox one instead.

Funny that these are $50 now since they were going for premiums before xmas.

I went with the GS one and don't regret the $10 diff because I'd rather keep my Amazon credit for something besides games (paid for in GS credit, anyway). Sort of wish I had Kinect for some of these games....but that's life.

bread's done
Back