Looking to trade BB/K-Mart Discount Games: *Update* Want Fatal Frame 2

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Since there are a lot of BB games on the discount list, yet my BB only carried a couple, I wanted to see if anyone would want to do swaps? In other words, If you have a copy of one game for trade but not another, that you're looking for, we can do a swap.

WooHoo FF2 Trade pending.

Dark Cloud 2 -Got it.
Arc the Lad 2 - Got it.

What my BB's have...

ICO, Drakan, Winback, Hunter, Crazy Taxi

That's pretty much it. I know it sucks. But My K-Mart is aces. They have new.

Serious Sam for X-Box is $10
Eternal Darkness(GC) for $10 - 90% GameRankings
Robotech Battlecry(All) for $10 - 75+ Gamerankings
Dr Muto(X-Box) for 10 - 73% Gamerankings
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (X-Box) for $10 - 80% Gamerankings
Bomberman Generations(GC) for 10 - 78% Gamerankings. (only one left at K-Mart)
Calstlevania: Circle of the Moon(GBA) for $15 -89% Gameranking
The Thing(X-Box) for $10 - 78%
More sports games than you can shake a pointed stick at for $10
*** Removed Gundam: Fed vs. Zeon because it was really $20. ***

More GBA Games

I've gotten a lot if interest in GBA Games. Here's the list of $8 GBA games at my Walmart.

Defender
Star Wars:Droid Army
Eye of the Beholder
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Iridion II
Galidor
Reign of Fire
Wolfenstein 3d
NHL Hitz 2003
Digimon Battle Spirit (I believe it's the first one)
Altered Beasts (Couldn't see tag on this. 90% certain it's $8)
Robotech:Macross Saga
Shinobi
He Man

Fatal Frame 2 is my highest priority.

Boktai and Castlevania are readily available around here for $20 and $30 respectiuvely, I still want them, but They're not as high a priority unless someone will give me a deal that's worth less than that amount. or a nice trade for something on discount above. Also, I might have an angle for Castlevania already.

I would like to do a trade of one for another. For example, if you want to trade Castlevania for $15 for Eternal Darkness for $15, that'll work. Or Dark Cloud 2 for Buffy.

So the idea is to do a swap. One of the discount games your BB has for one of the discount games my BB or K-Mart has.

But wait, there's more...

For free I'll throw in either a copy of the Tetris/Clone Wars x-box collection(one left), a copy of the EA Gamers(one left) pack new with C&C Renegade, Freedom Force, Need for Speed III, and Earth & Beyond or a copy of The Sims Deluxe. I might even throw in two out of three if someone has an extra Fatal Frame because they're so hard to get. SO you'll get a little more out then I do. Not to mention, My walmart has a huge collection of $10 pc game packs with multiple games. So that might interest you guys.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested.

Most of the $15 dollar games are now $10. Most of the $10 are now $7.99 at K-Mart.

Just picked up Eternal Darkness and the last Golden Sun for $10 each.

Also, just so you know, also willing to pay for the above games.

Responded to Pm's. Also, Add Serious Sam(X-Box) for $10 and Godzilla(PS2) but I forgot the price. But it's in the discount bin, so may be $10/$15.

Here is around half of them. There were quite a few so I don't remember them all.

Mucho Tropico/Stronghold Double Pack - $10
Iron Storm - $10
Stronghold Crusades - $10
Serious Sam Gold/State of Emergency Double Pack - $10
Alice/Undying Double Pack - $10
Black and White COmplete - $10
Doom Collectors Edition - $10

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']Does your k-mart not have Federation vs. Zeon any more?[/quote]

I believe they have one copy left, but I removed it from the list because I found out it was really $20, not $15 or $10. Sorry. It was in the discount case but tag wasn't changed.

Currently have a DC2/Arc trade pending for some GBA Games. The last copies of Golden Sun 1 and F-Zero.

TLousy K-Mart...mine is so horribly disorganized I go in there to try and find deal but everything is in a cas eand there is no order to it at all. You can't even see 70% of the game because they are covered by other games.

Bump. It looks like FF2 is back in stock at some BB's. Maybe they're clearing out the last stock from their warehouse. If you see an extra copy at a BB, please pick it up and send me a PM. I'll try to make it worth your trouble!

bread's done
Back