(OOS) WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 (PS3) - $19.96 [Amazon]

[quote name='bardockkun']Goddammit! Price didn't trinkle down to the 360 version with Amazon![/QUOTE]

Yeah I want the 360 version. Come on Amazon... :D

AUGH! I would have preferred it to get it from Amazon, but already ordered it from Wal-mart yesterday. :( Ah well. $20 is nice since it never gets that cheap until about the time the next one comes out.

..why is everyone expecting/hoping for Amazon to lower the 360 version down to $20? The only reason the PS3 version is $20 at Amazon is because they're PM'ing Wal-Mart.. no one has put the 360 version down to $20 yet so you're not going to see it for $20.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']That's nuts. If it were the 360 version, I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]
Same.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']That's nuts. If it were the 360 version, I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]

SAME HERE!!! I'm still hoping for the 360 one to get that price!

Bought this release week and already played the hell out of it. Not as good as 2010 IMO even with the "improvements" they made. WWE Universe mode is cool but the cutscenes get redundant and tag team splits happen way too often. Lost count how many times the Hardy Boyz team I forced together kept disbanding.

Already ordered on Wal-Mart.com. Amazon needs to be a bit more efficient when it comes to these price matches. Sometimes they do it quickly, most of the time it takes days (like for this game and Rock Band 3), and sometimes they don't match at all.

Would have preferred to order on Amazon...but oh well, just a $2.72 difference.

[quote name='Raye']Bought this release week and already played the hell out of it. Not as good as 2010 IMO even with the "improvements" they made. WWE Universe mode is cool but the cutscenes get redundant and tag team splits happen way too often. Lost count how many times the Hardy Boyz team I forced together kept disbanding.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. The only thing i'm holding onto my copy for is the new DLC thats coming soon that with have the WCW Nitro arena in it. For some reason, I wanna dabble with that really bad. Then again Fire Pro Wrestling is where its at for me.

[quote name='Shivanhaven']I feel the same way. The only thing i'm holding onto my copy for is the new DLC thats coming soon that with have the WCW Nitro arena in it. For some reason, I wanna dabble with that really bad. Then again Fire Pro Wrestling is where its at for me.[/QUOTE]

Gah, Fire Pro. I LOVE Fire Pro! I've made so many damn edits on FPR! Game for game I think its got the best create-a-wrestler system of any game. But...that's just me and I'm definitely in the minority.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Already ordered on Wal-Mart.com. Amazon needs to be a bit more efficient when it comes to these price matches. Sometimes they do it quickly, most of the time it takes days (like for this game and Rock Band 3), and sometimes they don't match at all.

Would have preferred to order on Amazon...but oh well, just a $2.72 difference.[/QUOTE]

who cares?

Ordered. The last Smackdown game I bought was HCTP on PS2. I'm always waiting on a significant price drop and by the time it drops enough, the next game is coming out, so this one being so early, I figured I'd jump on it.

^ ths is one of the best smackdown i've ever played, there is tons of stuff to do and the gameplay is actually fun to play, payed $29 for it on BF and $19 is well worth it

[quote name='sirplue']seems to be over. :([/QUOTE]

Updated the OP. Amazon isn't the main seller anymore, so they must have run out of stock for the moment. I'm sure it will come back once they replenish their stock (since Walmart is still selling it for $19.96).

[quote name='Muroso']who cares?[/QUOTE]

Obviously your little bitch-ass does...noob. Take your attitude elsewhere...perhaps within arms distance of someone that can physically bitch-slap you across the eyes. Oh wait, that requires cojones...so that immediately disqualifies you.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Obviously your little bitch-ass does...noob. Take your attitude elsewhere...perhaps within arms distance of someone that can physically bitch-slap you across the eyes. Oh wait, that requires cojones...so that immediately disqualifies you.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, someone's on the rag tonight.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Whoa, someone's on the rag tonight.[/QUOTE]

No...I just have no patience for morons on these boards. This place used to be a place where it was moron-free. Lately it's been plagued with these fools and I don't mince words. Where I'm from people like this get dealt with appropriately...but usually they're too drunk when they get ballsy.

Internet affords morons like this a false-sense of courage to make unwarranted comments that would otherwise cost them a form of consequence. But since I cannot physically slap the taste out of his mouth, I'll call him out for what he is...and what he is not.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']No...I just have no patience for morons on these boards. This place used to be a place where it was moron-free. Lately it's been plagued with these fools and I don't mince words. Where I'm from people like this get dealt with appropriately...but usually they're too drunk when they get ballsy.

Internet affords morons like this a false-sense of courage to make unwarranted comments that would otherwise cost them a form of consequence. But since I cannot physically slap the taste out of his mouth, I'll call him out for what he is...and what he is not.[/QUOTE]

Be honest with yourself, you wouldn't do anything besides mumble to yourself. Tough guy talk on the Internet works both ways, especially when all the guy said was "who cares?" which was a valid question in response to your bitchfest about Amazon not being efficient enough for your standards.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Be honest with yourself, you wouldn't do anything besides mumble to yourself. Tough guy talk on the Internet works both ways, especially when all the guy said was "who cares?" which was a valid question in response to your bitchfest about Amazon not being efficient enough for your standards.[/QUOTE]

For my standards? Are you blind? Oh I know...you're just conveniently choosing to take my words out of context. Typical moron mentality...

As I said, as many others have said....we would rather buy from Amazon. As I also stated...Amazon sometimes PM's right away, sometimes never, and most of the time it takes them days. Many people, like myself ordered from Wal-Mart because Amazon took days to PM. That is not a "bitchfest" as you mentioned. It is a viable observation that occurs often.

As for being honest with myself...I've most likely been in more fights by the 6th grade than you will experience in your entire life (and I don't mean the girly/sissy-type spats). I don't need you believe anything from me...facts remain facts regardless of what you think. Especially someone like you...and Muroso.

[quote name='cgarb84']Fire Pro is awesome no doubt about it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm still waiting on a current gen version within online functionality. The CAW functions are awesome but I am too lazy to do any myself so I'd love to be able to easily download other people's creations. :D

[quote name='Killbomb']Agreed. I'm still waiting on a current gen version within online functionality. The CAW functions are awesome but I am too lazy to do any myself so I'd love to be able to easily download other people's creations. :D[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen. Spike (the company that makes the series) has declared the series dead.

However, there will be a Fire Pro using Avatars to hit XBL >.< sadly.

[quote name='sirplue']seems to be over. :([/QUOTE]
Walmart has it at $19.96 right now. I just bought one online a few days ago. :)

Does anyone know if I can price match this at Best Buy by printing out the walmart website page? I have a $20 reward zone gift card I'd like to use.

[quote name='haddes911']However, there will be a Fire Pro using Avatars to hit XBL >.< sadly.[/QUOTE]

I heard about that. Don't have high hopes for that one at all. Wish they would just release FPR on Live with online play. I would probably be willing to pay $20 for it.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Already ordered on Wal-Mart.com. Amazon needs to be a bit more efficient when it comes to these price matches. Sometimes they do it quickly, most of the time it takes days (like for this game and Rock Band 3), and sometimes they don't match at all.

Would have preferred to order on Amazon...but oh well, just a $2.72 difference.[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro.

bread's done
Back