14.99 Street Fighter Anniversary Collection controllers at Fry's and Gamestop.

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Since their is no CAG at the moment, I guess I'll post this here for now. Back to my story that I have to tell with this deal. I just got back from Fry's and I saw these controllers out of the way and looked at their prices to see that they were 14.99 :shock: That's the best price that I have seen for these controllers and here that they are becoming rare/difficult to find and that they are excellent controller specially suited for all 2d/some 3d fighters.

I also got word from Trakan at GT that this is the same price at Gamestop. Might be something to look into if you want one of these.

I thought I would have been able to fit that line into the subject header like I can at CAG. I guess here the limit is lower for th enumber of characters.

NO EDIT FOR YOU! How dare you post at another board!

[quote name='Socheata']I was under the impression that these controllers have been slashed to $14.99 for at least a month already...[/quote]

they have been..Now go to blockbuster and get that sweet ass akuma one!

[quote name='js1'][quote name='Socheata']I was under the impression that these controllers have been slashed to $14.99 for at least a month already...[/quote]

they have been..Now go to blockbuster and get that sweet ass akuma one![/quote]

I already have that one, courtesy of Trakan.

Picked up a Chun-Li controller at Fry's for the same price about 3 weeks ago. Only other controller I have is an Akuma one from Blockbuster back when it was $25.

There are so many at the Gamestop I work at in Capitola, CA near Santa Cruz. Please buy them so we can put something that isn't crap up on our shelves.

There's only Chun Li and Ryu I believe.

Are they any good? how's the d-pad? is it really 9.99 at best buy? also, where can you find a PS2>Xbox controller convertor?

check the net.

i got one after cruising a few gamestops, but the customer service at B&M gamestop is pretty horrid at the one right by me. the ones just a little farther are a bit nicer so i usually have to cruise out a bit, plus they've got the token "hot girl who plays video games" at the register, rather then a bunch of super geeky dudes who won't shut up when you're buying something.

sorry for the rant. that one guy at my local GS just really ticks me off.

oh yeah...

lik-sang.com, NCSX.com, tronixweb.com, play-asia.com and therage.com (all import stores) usually have the harder to find (but usually better) controller convertors, as well as import controllers (like quality import arcade sticks and pads).

as much as i like the designs of the SFAC controllers, they don't play that great. more of a showpiece. the ASCII pads are MUCH more comfortable to me, and feel like the old 6-button saturn pads, and you can sometimes find the special edition versions from all the most popular fighting games.

[quote name='Scorch']
I thought I would have been able to fit that line into the subject header like I can at CAG. I guess here the limit is lower for th enumber of characters.

NO EDIT FOR YOU! How dare you post at another board![/quote]

I posted it during CAG's down time at one of defender's boards that I tend to go to and also when CAG is down. It was GT and over there it didn't fit. I was in a rush earlier so I just kind of copied it and pasted it without corrections.

[quote name='js1'][quote name='Socheata']I was under the impression that these controllers have been slashed to $14.99 for at least a month already...[/quote]

they have been..Now go to blockbuster and get that sweet ass akuma one![/quote]

My Fry's has a ton of the Akuma one and plenty of the others except for Chun-Li's

[quote name='Optical']I think at BB they are $9.99 now.[/quote]

Really :shock:! that's an awesome price. I'm not sure I've ever seen these at my BB. Maybe I'll pick one up.

i wish the xbox one was out.. (as i do not have a PS2) that style of game pad is the only way to play.. (but its not as good as good old stick and buttons though..

[quote name='urzishra14']i wish the xbox one was out.. (as i do not have a PS2) that style of game pad is the only way to play.. (but its not as good as good old stick and buttons though..[/quote]

Nuby is so freakin retarded. Now those are pushed back to May and the price is the same as a standard Xbox controller.

With all that said, I still plan on picking up a Guile controller when they do come out

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Optical']I think at BB they are $9.99 now.[/quote]

Really :shock:! that's an awesome price. I'm not sure I've ever seen these at my BB. Maybe I'll pick one up.[/quote]

They dont sell these controllers at Best Buy. You probably got it confused with the $4.99 Mad Catz retro ones.

[quote name='Rozz'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Optical']I think at BB they are $9.99 now.[/quote]

Really :shock:! that's an awesome price. I'm not sure I've ever seen these at my BB. Maybe I'll pick one up.[/quote]

They dont sell these controllers at Best Buy. You probably got it confused with the $4.99 Mad Catz retro ones.[/quote]

BB also means Blockbuster.

bread's done
Back