DEAD - Bejeweled 3 (PC/MAC) $12.99 at Amazon.com (US)

thunder2

CAGiversary!
*edit - Apparently it's Amazon's Video Games Deal of the Day, so it should be available for a while at least. But those have sold out in the past.*

It's $19.99 everywhere else including the PopCap Store and Steam.

Bejeweled 3 - $12.99
CD-ROM for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OSX 10.5-10.6

http://www.amazon.com/product/dp/B0047SIUZI/

51XZ7x7IegL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Special Offers and Product Promotions

• Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days) on this item from Amazon.com. Simply select Standard Shipping during checkout (no code required). Valid on qualifying items only. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, but after thinking about it, I'll wait. I wish Steam would match this price or there was someway to register a boxed copy on Steam.

[quote name='Tenacious D']Thanks OP, but after thinking about it, I'll wait. I wish Steam would match this price or there was someway to register a boxed copy on Steam.[/QUOTE]

You can add it to Steam, but you won't get achievements and all that, so that's probably not what you're looking for.

[quote name='crunchewy']You can add it to Steam, but you won't get achievements and all that, so that's probably not what you're looking for.[/QUOTE]

You can add anything to Steam, of course he means an actual activation ability on Steam. After dealing with PopCap's previous activation schemes, I'll pass, until its free. Or cheap on Steam.

[quote name='turls']You can add anything to Steam, of course he means an actual activation ability on Steam. After dealing with PopCap's previous activation schemes, I'll pass, until its free. Or cheap on Steam.[/QUOTE]

as far as I can tell this version of the game has no DRM. I've bought other popcap cd's were u had to activate them online and only had 5 uses. This one doesnt do that and Ive installed it on multiple computers with no problems.

[quote name='slidecage']sure this will be on bigfishgames or another site like that soon enough[/QUOTE]

I'll take a retail boxed version (at this price for sure) over a digital version anyday. In for 1 when I saw this deal on Amazon! Loved Bejeweled 2!

bread's done
Back