[Dead] Katamari Forever (PS3) $9.78 + $2.99 shipping @ gogamer.com

haha, damn, just got this:

The following item from your order is currently on backorder. While we cannot deliver the item as quickly as anticipated, we expect to deliver within 30 days. For your convenience, we will alert you by email as soon as additional information is available.

The game seemed fun enough BUT (and this is a big but) there is a timer on it. It's one of those games (and there is a demo) where you do shit and you only have limited time to do it. I tried the demo for it and it seemed fun/interesting/different but let me tell you, it stressed me the fuck out. Just a word of warning to those of you that, like me, hate having a time limit to do shit. If this game just gave you as much time as you needed to accomplish your goals, I would have bought it by now. I just don't like having 2 or 3 minutes to move around doing shit and this includes jumping on shit that you can fall off of and lose precious time.

If they didn't have a timer, this game could have been great fun and a nice way to relax. With the timer it's not even going on my shelf for $5.

For those who care, this game can be had on Newegg for $14.99 or Amazon for $15.30(fulfilled by Amazon).

Personally I ended up getting it on Newegg, great game.

Got this from Gamefly extra cheap a couple months back. Great game! Played Katamari Damacy on PS2 and love it, also. This one has more options and modes. For most of the RoboKing's levels you can unlock eternal mode which has no timer.

bread's done
Back