Nail'D (360) $15.99 from newegg.com(back in stock)

Be glad you missed out, as this is a terrible game. It isn't worth the disk it is printed on. I predict $9.99 by next month, and it would still be a rip-off. No reason to play this game at all when you can play Pure.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Be glad you missed out, as this is a terrible game. It isn't worth the disk it is printed on. I predict $9.99 by next month, and it would still be a rip-off. No reason to play this game at all when you can play Pure.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, saved me $15 :bouncy:

Bad reviews on this one...

You can see some fun poking out here and there in Nail’d. The in-air physics work largely as advertised and add some excitement, but the game still feels surprisingly boring most of the time. Without the benefit of exploration for new routes or any meaningful challenge to vehicle handling though, Nail'd gets tedious fast and stays there.

Final score 5.5

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/113/1137421p1.html

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Be glad you missed out, as this is a terrible game. It isn't worth the disk it is printed on. I predict $9.99 by next month, and it would still be a rip-off. No reason to play this game at all when you can play Pure.[/QUOTE]

I've read alot of reviews and watched alot of game footage... of course it's not going to be the greatest racer around.. but I think it'll be a fun diversion after I get done with brotherhood but before starting mass effect 2.

I just played this game from gamefly and i found it to be pretty badass. I got the PURE vibe from it, except this to be more extreme. Going through fire hoops and racing through deserted buildings and sunken ships.

If this was still in stock. i would pick it up in a heartbeat at this price.

I saw the PS3 vs 360 comparison video at eurogamer.net and the 360 clearly looks to be the better looking version. After reading the reviews i'll save my $15.

I picked this up the first time around for $15.99..

I played a bunch of this game and it is really fun... much better than the reviewers are saying. The tracks are pretty crazy.. Haven't played online yet to see if the community is active.

Kevin

This price is really tempting but I already have Wipeout HD, Split/Second and Blur to play so I don't know if I need this game, as well. Also, it reminds me a little of Motorstorm, so would it be better to just get that game instead?

awesome! just made my night seeing this bumped up and tagged :D First purchase since Dead Space 2 and DR 2 from GS. thanks again OP!!

ssjmichael, you know I have nothing but respect for you, and I hate to be that guy, but..

but be careful, this was going in and out of stock, I don't think my order from Sat. night has even shipped yet. But oh boy did they take my Paypal money in a hurry!

Wow, that is crazy that it's dropped so low so quickly. I am interested in it, but maybe I'll hold out for it to drop even more. :whistle2:k

Just a heads up. On XBox demos they just put a demo up for Nail'D... today! So try the demo before you buy.

Played the demo It's OK. Probably would rather get Pure for $10 or less though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Monsta Mack']Just a heads up. On XBox demos they just put a demo up for Nail'D... today! So try the demo before you buy.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, I'm DLing it now

They put up a demo of a 4 month old game that's being heavily discounted (due to poor sales?) and Silver members still have to wait a week to download it? I hate you Microsoft.

bread's done
Back