Fable II GOTY $16 at Walmart

It's been $16 at walmart for at least 6 months (or at least every time I have checked in the last 6 months), so don't get rushed into buying it.

Fable II is the best of the series I'll say. I played it til the end and then did some sidequests. I have 3 in my backlog as well, but with all the crap I'm hearing about it, I'm not sure I"m in any rush to play it.

If I didn't get 2 for free through XBL's glitch a few months back already, I would pick this up again.

There is no U.S. "Game of the Year Edition." This is the Fable 2 Platinum Hits version that contains all of the extra DLC content.

[quote name='S_DOG34']FYI the game is crazy easy. It's not at all hard to get through the game without dying a single time.[/QUOTE]
Unless you kill everybody you see:lol:

[quote name='Rozz']There is no U.S. "Game of the Year Edition." This is the Fable 2 Platinum Hits version that contains all of the extra DLC content.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. In case it matters to anyone, this has the same content as the GotY, but it is a PH title.

Just recently played through this after finishing 3 because I never went through it when it was new. Great game. Fable 3, while still a good game on its own merits, went the wrong direction in my opinion, they dumbed it down too much.

I bought 5 copies of Mario All Stars Wii for $29.99/ each at a WalMart in Central Florida today. Nice surprise for a non- Wal Mart shopper. I'm sure there's more out there. Good hunting.

[quote name='BShea']Fable II is the best of the series I'll say. I played it til the end and then did some sidequests. I have 3 in my backlog as well, but with all the crap I'm hearing about it, I'm not sure I"m in any rush to play it.

If I didn't get 2 for free through XBL's glitch a few months back already, I would pick this up again.[/QUOTE]

Really? Why do you say that? I am not in any means trying to argue I am just curious because I saw it is the worst of the three.

I would rate them 1,3,2.

There was no major issues that I had with II, I just didnt like it as much, especially when comparing it to the first title.

Regardless however, this is a good deal and still a great game.

bread's done
Back