Very funny fight between two kids about a pokemon trade

Very funny, thanks for posting this. Imagine if pokemons were real...there'd be sooo much extra crime over fights like this. People would steal them from each other and put hits out on other people's pokemons when trades go bad.

What the fuck was that garbage? That is the friendliest, most PC place I've ever seen on the internet.

...we should burn it down and piss on the ashes...

:applause: WOW . . really?? I'm glad ive never played a Pokemon game . . . the whole thing with fighting with Pocket-monsters is lame in itself. These kids should go outside & play some damn football or something . . . :roll: All in all very entertaining to read them fuss over something as a name . . lol

I laughed so hard when Pokepizza said oh boy I hope he doesn't read these forums then Ethan comes out and said What do you mean that you hope I dont read these forums? It was me who told you about these forums.Lol.

I got a kick out of pokepizza constantly threatening to release Ethan's Duskull despite the fact that, you know, he traded it to him, thus relinquishing ownership of it so he doesn't care what happens to it.

That was the emptiest threat since "If you kids don't keep it down I'm gonna turn this car around and go back home."

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Holy shit, how old are these people? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Lol they must not be that young,because one point someone called scribble joins in and Pokepizza refers to him as Sean who sits to the left of them in chemistry class,but it really wasn't Sean.Lmao

"Which of those routes is the easiest to catch a ralts in?"

I enjoyed the twist when finding out that Dudeskull is really a girl.

RIP Yellowducky: MIA/POW.

[quote name='Dunvane']What the fuck was that garbage? That is the friendliest, most PC place I've ever seen on the internet.

...we should burn it down and piss on the ashes...[/QUOTE]
This.

[quote name='GUNNM']sad thing I bet most of these guys are mid 20's still playing pokemon games[/QUOTE]

1. I take it you missed the part talking about Chemistry class.

2. The game's themselves are still surprisingly good RPG's.

I have a feeling that this is fake, just my opinion, like how the names are kind of loosely based on the same formula of naming and how they, for the most part try to keep the conversation between each other. IMO, please don't kill me for disagreeing. Still funny though.

I swear I read this years ago also, but the timestamps say 2009.

I'm going to go ahead and call this fake. Funny, but fake nonetheless.

[quote name='RobMinhas']I have a feeling that this is fake, just my opinion, like how the names are kind of loosely based on the same formula of naming and how they, for the most part try to keep the conversation between each other. IMO, please don't kill me for disagreeing. Still funny though.[/QUOTE]

It's not just you, I got the impression it might be fake too. It's funny, but it seems very scripted.

I am not sure what would be more pathetic: If its fake and turns out someone made the whole thing up and argued with himself, or if its real and kids really argue like that nowadays

Though one can never know nowadays, I''ve seen weirder things hehe

I wonder where the fight wouldve led if the admin hadnt closed it

[quote name='koalak']I am not sure what would be more pathetic: If its fake and turns out someone made the whole thing up and argued with himself, or if its real and kids really argue like that nowadays

Though one can never know nowadays, I''ve seen weirder things hehe

I wonder where the fight wouldve led if the admin hadnt closed it[/QUOTE]

I remember this from a couple of years ago, and I think that was the conclusion reached, that it was just the same person arguing with himself on two different accounts.

Seemed fake to me from the start, not really sure why. It really wouldn't surprise me if it was fake.

One easy giveaway would be the timestamps of the posts. If person A is saying something and then magically 5-10 minutes later Person B is posting nearly every time, then yeah, it's fake.

My favorite part was when the kid first says he will starve his pokemon to death, then he changes his mind and says that instead he will feed her food she doesnt like

[quote name='AceSXE']The dry poffins thing made me laugh.[/QUOTE]

yeah that was one of my favorite parts as well

[quote name='Link927']Hahaha, the read was meh until I hit the part about yellowducky XD[/QUOTE]

yeah thats when all the action started :p

[quote name='koalak']yeah thats when all the action started :p[/QUOTE]

Stop deleting your last post and then making a new one just to bump this thread.

This is why I don't play pkmn anymore. Dudeskull is a great name.... much better than me naming my pokemon cuss words - "Dipshit" was the leader of my pack.

bread's done
Back