Vanquish on PS3 & XB360 $29.99 + $5 shipping @ Amazon (3rd party seller)

I'm waiting for 20 and under as well, this game has been dropping fast

thanks for the post though, I'm sure this will hit a few peoples sweet spots

[quote name='Lonedragon87']will buy this game when it hits under 20[/QUOTE]

So tempting but $20 is my purchase point as well.

OP should mention that the price is from a 3rd party, not from Amazon. There's another 3rd party selling it for $29.92, but this isn't fulfilled by Amazon.

I'd rather wait until Amazon (ships and sold by Amazon) offers it.

Fantastic game. I just wish it lasted longer than 5 hours and actually had some replay value. People are definitely smart waiting for the $20 or less price point.

I would snag this if it had Prime shipping; have a gift card and been waiting for this to drop. Though I may also snag it tomorrow in Best Buy's B2G1 sale.

Got this $60, but it's not for everyone... I loved the first run, and I loved the challenges, but I can see why you guys would wait.

It falls into a very small niche, at that high price at least.

At $20-ish it should be a great buy for anyone though.

OP needs to check where it's coming from before they posted. Adjusted the title to show that it's a 3rd party seller and there's $5 of shipping figured into the mix.

Sorry if this is a double post, but this is the lowest I've seen it yet. Very tempting for an excellent game.

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be waiting for Newegg to have it for 15 or less in a couple of months. Newegg usually sell Sega products super cheap most of the time aka Madworld, Overkill, and Bayonetta. I played it on the PS3, I enjoyed 6 hours of it on hard mode. Don't mind to buy it again just to clear out some trophies I missed out.

Im thinking about getting this with my B2G1 coupon at gamestop. I'm still not sold on it yet cause I really didn't like the demo.

[quote name='Vap']Im thinking about getting this with my B2G1 coupon at gamestop. I'm still not sold on it yet cause I really didn't like the demo.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't like the demo, why would you still consider buying the game?

Anyways, $10 more and we good.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']If you didn't like the demo, why would you still consider buying the game?[/QUOTE]
Demos aren't always an exact representation of the actual games. It could good but the final product sucks & vice versa.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Demos aren't always an exact representation of the actual games. It could good but the final product sucks & vice versa.[/QUOTE]

This. Absolutely hated the Tales of Vesperia demo and yet it turned out to be one of my fav JRPGs this gen.

On topic, The game is amazing, if a bit on the short side.

being a sega game and all, this will tank in price very fast. i expect it sub 20, in the next three months.

I can wait it out.

at this point, why not just wait until crysis 2 in march for some 'slip-sliding' action? it is sooo beautiful on ps3 and pc!

between killzone 3, crysis 2, battlefield 3 and resistance 3 it is such a crazy year for fps's.

Its sad how segas got all these awesome games out n they tank in price... Bayonetta... Madworld... Valkeria chronicles... That may be it though...

dont wait.... this is an absolutely incredible game, bayonetta cant compare at all. support good and original IPs at the very least....

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']What's this game comparable to?[/QUOTE]

Like a mix of Gears Of War, Lost Planet and Singularity on speed.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Waiting for 20!! Thanks for the post though :)[/QUOTE]

$20 would be fantastic, but I can live with $25 (did the same with Enslaved, and within a week it was $19.99 :bomb: )!

bread's done
Back