Toy Story 3 the Game. PS3,360,Wii $29.99

Movie based games tend to drop in price rapidly. This particular movie based game actually got reviewed pretty well so I plan on buying it once it hits $20 or less. More than likely there will be cheap copies of it floating around for some time.

Great game. I got it on sale at Amazon for $20 when you bought Epic Mickey with it. Definitely a fun game and my son LOVES playing this with me co-op. Btw, I have played both the :360: and the :ps3: version. If you have both consoles, get the :ps3: version (but I say wait until it's $20) since you can play as Zurg on it and there's a few Move missions on there, too supposedly.

[quote name='spideymike']Great game. I got it on sale at Amazon for $20 when you bought Epic Mickey with it. Definitely a fun game and my son LOVES playing this with me co-op. Btw, I have played both the :360: and the :ps3: version. If you have both consoles, get the :ps3: version (but I say wait until it's $20) since you can play as Zurg on it and there's a few Move missions on there, too supposedly.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the ps3 version has a light gun game using the ps3 move controller. This game has been quite a surprise and the sandbox style game works pretty good. However I don't see this 29.99 price, I see it at 44.87 still on the ps3?

bread's done
Back