Slurpee Rewards is giving out Playstation stuff.

Progamer665

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Including Red Box rentals and a Little Big Planet 2 guide.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
ZWMT-LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

Those are universal codes that should give you 2 red box rentals. I'm trying to get to 20 points to get the Little Big Planet guide which will go well with the copy of Little Big Planet 2 I received from the Subway contest. Anyone have any codes?

Thanks, i'm at 12 points now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 8 more points for the guide but i might keep saving till later in the year for a whole game. Not sure as i never get slurpee codes.

Thanks OP. All the codes worked for me.

Went to 7-11 over the weekend and was disappointed to find the KZ3 cups were only paper. However, they did have cups remaining from previous promotions. Snagged the only AC:B cup left and when I redeemed the code ended up with 10 points for it.

~KC

Your welcome. I'll see if I can find any more universal codes. I'm only 10 points away from the guide. [quote name='Keyboard Cowboy']Thanks OP. All the codes worked for me.

Went to 7-11 over the weekend and was disappointed to find the KZ3 cups were only paper. However, they did have cups remaining from previous promotions. Snagged the only AC:B cup left and when I redeemed the code ended up with 10 points for it.

~KC[/QUOTE]

Mind posting it so we can see if it is universal?

[quote name='Progamer665']Including Red Box rentals and a Little Big Planet 2 guide. HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM ZWMT-LPSJ-SFMQ BSBV-MJTB-DNQN GRDC-PGGC-CXKM ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR Those are universal codes that should give you 2 red box rentals. I'm trying to get to 20 points to get the Little Big Planet guide which will go well with the copy of Little Big Planet 2 I received from the Subway contest. Anyone have any codes?[/QUOTE]

Here's another universal code:
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

You might want to format your list.

all the codes worked for me... except for one... says you can only enter so many codes a day... I will be able to use that other code tomorrow

[quote name='AmyGrrl']all the codes worked for me... except for one... says you can only enter so many codes a day... I will be able to use that other code tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Are you new to Slurpee rewards? I had my account for over a year and none of the codes worked.

And I do not think I ever used them.

and you can try this code BMKV-WBLC-LQWW not sure it will work.

Well, since it came from the inside of a cup, I'm pretty sure it's one time use. But, here's the code that gave me 10 points.

VDQW-FMFN-FSJD

Good luck.

~KX

Thanks OP!

Just need 2 more points now and I can get the KZ3 Map pack and the KZ3 Unlock and Load pack.

After reading into it some more I realize that those two items are preorder bonuses at Amazon. Guess I will just keep slowly accumulating points. It sucks that no 7-11's are close to me.

thanks, looks like cool stuff.

question, if the "unlock and load pack" (if the same as amazon preorder) comes with the retro pack which includes two maps than what does the "Killzone™3 Map Pack" come with? or did they split it and thats the retro pack?

This is fantastic. I checked before and after 10pm CST and it appears they aren't adding anything new in daily like before.

I wonder when they'll have their next schedule up.

[quote name='vic_x51']thanks, looks like cool stuff.

question, if the "unlock and load pack" (if the same as amazon preorder) comes with the retro pack which includes two maps than what does the "Killzone™3 Map Pack" come with? or did they split it and thats the retro pack?[/QUOTE]

I think the map pack is the Retro pack seeing as how it says it will be available in late February.

Anyway, the first five worked for me so I got 10 points. I'll try the others tomorrow. Thanks OP.

I wonder if the LBP2 guide is a hard copy or electronic copy.

Another great promotion to get us to drink this sugar-laden shit in the coming weeks.

How much are the collectible cups generally? The 7-11 near my work charged me 1.64 USD + tax (which confused me since I thought they were taxless). But the one near my house charges 2.50 USD flat (or tax previously included, I have no idea at this point).

Both are 5points though.

Awesome thanks OP. No 7-11 near me so I dunno how I'm going to get enough to get what I want (the LBP2 guide) but thanks anyway maybe I can find some more somehow.

[quote name='eau']I wonder if the LBP2 guide is a hard copy or electronic copy.

Another great promotion to get us to drink this sugar-laden shit in the coming weeks.[/QUOTE]

Most likely it'll be a digital guide.

[quote name='Kotomine']Most likely it'll be a digital guide.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious what makes you say that?

To me I suspect it's digital because it's so few points. On the other hand, the picture sure seems to be of a print versino.

[quote name='hellmutt']I'm curious what makes you say that?

To me I suspect it's digital because it's so few points. On the other hand, the picture sure seems to be of a print versino.[/QUOTE]

Because of the amount of points that it costs. Although the $60 games they had before were only 50 points so who knows. I would like it to be a physical guide, but I don't have high hopes that it will be.

Are the 711 cups paper or plastic?

If they are plastic Id be willing to pay someone to get me one of each and mail them to me. Id love to have them but I dont have a 711 anywhere near me really.

[quote name='gargus']Are the 711 cups paper or plastic?

If they are plastic Id be willing to pay someone to get me one of each and mail them to me. Id love to have them but I dont have a 711 anywhere near me really.[/QUOTE]

Smaller cups are paper, bigger cups are cheap plastic and promo cups are hard plastic. Around here they haven't gotten the new Killzone 3 and Little Big Planet 2 promo cups they'll inevitably have.

[quote name='Kotomine']Smaller cups are paper, bigger cups are cheap plastic and promo cups are hard plastic. Around here they haven't gotten the new Killzone 3 and Little Big Planet 2 promo cups they'll inevitably have.[/QUOTE]

Well if someone happens to see some of the plastic ones and wouldnt mind getting me one of each and mailing them Ill compensate the cost, shipping and some extra for your trouble. Im in no rush so would be at totally at your convience.

Just send me a PM. Id really appreciate it.

PM sent.

And I think I might be able to find these at the moment:

slurp3-1024x615.jpg

gamlbp2slurpee530.jpg

But these ones might be difficult:

88497813cadb8ebb5ea179e493fbc55e.jpg

I'll still check around though. I have to pass at least five of them to get to work every morning. And there's one across the street from my school as well.

[quote name='missingno81']Tried redeeming some LBP2 themes but every code emailed to me were invalid?[/QUOTE]

Same... sigh....

bread's done
Back