Official CAG Magic: The Gathering Mirrodin Besieged discussion thread

koalak

CAGiversary!
The new set in Magic: The Gathering is coming out soon. Anyone else excited? It has a new planeswalker (Tezzeret) and some new mechanics

(btw I get all the spoilers and updates of the set from here)

new abilities are living weapon and battle cry, and so far from the cards spoiled it looks like its going to be a pretty cool set

I do! I wasn't too thrilled about Scars but I'm hoping this set is better and can help me care about more of the cards from Scars

I used to play. Still have all my old cards and have been trying to get back into it here and there, but with no luck.

[quote name='koalak']eh so noone here plays magic?[/QUOTE]don't because magic is a bullshit money wasting game of who spends the most money on a deck wins

[quote name='darkslime']don't because magic is a bullshit money wasting game of who spends the most money on a deck wins[/QUOTE]

This is why I only play limited (booster drafts, sealed). I usually have a good time but I wish MTG players weren't so uptight about the game. Plus, the prizes are absolute shit for paying $15 to draft for like 4 hours only to get 8 packs for first prize. Might as well play poker.

Not sure if I'll do another draft with the next set

[quote name='panzerfaust']This is why I only play limited (booster drafts, sealed). I usually have a good time but I wish MTG players weren't so uptight about the game. Plus, the prizes are absolute shit for paying $15 to draft for like 4 hours only to get 8 packs for first prize. Might as well play poker.

Not sure if I'll do another draft with the next set[/QUOTE]that's the way to go. i pretty much only draft now. i got hardcore into mtg and have spent 1k+ on it, but realized how stupid it is. was gonna go to the prerelease today but for the sealed tourney they give you 3 scars and 3 of the new set because scars didn't sell well. fuck that noise.

bread's done
Back