Tales of Vesperia $17.92 on Amazon

[quote name='Ragnorok64']What ever happened to the NA PS3 port of this?[/QUOTE]
A quick google search would tell you it's just an urban legend like Episode 3

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Is this game any good? I should check out a few reviews[/QUOTE]

It's pretty good. Bright, colorful graphics, lighthearted story. The plot is a little cliche and there are times where you wonder what to do next, but it's a pretty solid RPG and the best this gen.

I've had this game since 2009 black friday and still haven't finished it. It is unavoidably time consuming (as is pretty much anything in this genre I reckon), but it is quite good.

I highly recommend this game. Comfortable grind, light humor, and I think anyone who likes rpgs should get this. If you aren't a rpg lover, try this, you will get hooked to this stuff ^_^

I think the last time it was on sale on Amazon people were getting a US/French Canadian version or something... not necessarily a big deal, just wanted to give a heads-up tho.

Great to see the same question about the state-side PS3 version whenever a deal on ToV is posted. My hope was momentarily up only to be brought down again...

[quote name='eau']Great to see the same question about the state-side PS3 version whenever a deal on ToV is posted. My hope was momentarily up only to be brought down again...[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have Grace F localized.

I heard that Namco wants to make a ToV2, which would mean Ps3 Tov1??? Hope so, I have both consoles and I would love the extra characters and dlc costumes

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I think the last time it was on sale on Amazon people were getting a US/French Canadian version or something... not necessarily a big deal, just wanted to give a heads-up tho.[/QUOTE]

And then it was reported many times over and over again that the U.S. version has a bi-lingual cover art and it's not a Canadian version.

I'm almost certain I'd seem a blurb that a NA voice actor said he'd recorded extra dialog but I guess they can table it even after putting that much work into it.

bread's done
Back