Man tunnels into GameStop

Amazing what people will do for to steal. When I worked at Casual Male somebody broke through the back wall of the store, not once but twice, and stole thousands of dollars worth of merch. It looked like the Hulk has just busted through.

i don't know about you but I'll save my tunneling for something like a bank or jewelry store or the like. Gamestop? No.

[quote name='InfinityCartier']Amazing what people will do for to steal. When I worked at Casual Male somebody broke through the back wall of the store, not once but twice, and stole thousands of dollars worth of merch. It looked like the Hulk has just busted through.[/QUOTE]

I actually saw somebody do this at a bank in my old neighborhood but through the front of it.

Like others have stated I would have rather tried a bank or a store with higher valued stuff.

I worked at a game store and someone broke in at night and raided the gutted games behind the counter. The owner had an idea of who did it, but they were never caught. We heard the guy in question was selling the games from out of the trunk of his car. Now that I think about it the idiot would've been lucky to make a couple hundred bucks, I wouldn't imagine people paying too much for gutted/stolen PS1 and Gameboy color games. Was it really worth it?

i've heard a lot of stories about gamestop being robbed, the most funny i thought was my friends friend was working when a guy pulled a gun on him and made him empty the register. Of course he gave the guy the monney, mainly because he wanted to live. He was fired for giving the robber the money! we love you gamestop!

"Sadly for Archer, he didn't have long to enjoy his ill-gotten gains: leaving a trail of evidence..."

Original Xbox and PS2 sports games.

He decided to tunnel from an adjoining building that was empty.

I guess that's able to be shrugged off as just somebody maybe getting the building ready for new tenants? I'm not sure of what he was thinking.

[quote name='Tony208']almost as funny as that fire in a gamestop store[/QUOTE]

That "funny" fire put a lot of people out of work during the holiday season.

This man was clearly inspired by video games for his heinous act!

digdug1b_2.png

bread's done
Back