Being a huge fan of Trials HD on the 360, I'm beyond excited for RedLynx's upcoming WiiWare title MotoHeroz and the trailer looks great:
The game is now scheduled for release in June 2011!
I'll update this thread whenever we get a release date, and perhaps with other info as it comes out.
Red Lynx's page for this game: http://www.redlynx.c...0&productId=111
- Simple but effective physics deliver an addictive gaming experience
- Single player story mode with memorable characters and rich visuals
- Four player party mode that is easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Ghost race against any time from any track in the game
- Global and Friend-based Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
- New type of daily competition with new tracks and Leader Boards opening each day
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- 100+ tracks, four cars, and many game modes equals tons of fun!
Controls: according to RedLynx the game does *not* use motion control, rather using the buttons on a WiiMote, and even better with a classic controller. No word yet on if Gamecube controllers are supported.
Preview by Joystiq: http://www.joystiq.c...oheroz-preview/
Preview from IGN: http://wii.ign.com/a.../1154121p1.html
"It has the same addictive, endearing qualities as many of the concepts we've seen come from Shigeru Miyamoto and his team over the past 25 years."
IGN gameplay video:
Interview of Antti Ilvessuo at Nintendo Okie:
The World of MotoHeroz:
Edited by crunchewy, 16 September 2011 - 01:39 PM.