The Batistwo Random Pics Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

masked lemon

CAGiversary!
This is probably going to be a bunch of Japanese stuff, and whatever else I can find. Not like the first post really matters... also, apologies if any of these are reposts.

9744739_orig.jpg

d64cc496-37bb-4c90-9844-ade94157525f.jpg

l_51bfa8fff81cfba0a237103dcfef8388.jpg

n1v13d.jpg

20jpa9x.jpg

0002243515.jpg

20239_104069739611681_100000259666558_107268_2602206_n.jpg

1495133982l.jpg

*pic deleted due to sensitive viewers* It was that Crispin Wah guy...

28.jpg

barrettmugshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to carry over a point from the previous thread, it always makes me laugh thinking of the Beverly Brothers considering I work in Shaker Heights.

If by "sensitive" you mean someone who doesn't like the mockery of a murdered child then, yeah, I'm "sensitive". Regardless, thanks for removing it.

That wasn't directed at you, good buddy. Well, it kinda was, but I wasn't mocking you or anything like that. I understand where you're coming from.

I don't condone what Crispin did, but at the same time, I have a very dark sense of humor sometimes, and I find things funny that I probably shouldn't. It's all good, pic is down. I probably shouldn't put the Hulk Hogan 9/11 pics up then, right?

[quote name='masked lemon']That wasn't directed at you, good buddy. Well, it kinda was, but I wasn't mocking you or anything like that. I understand where you're coming from.

I don't condone what Crispin did, but at the same time, I have a very dark sense of humor sometimes, and I find things funny that I probably shouldn't. It's all good, pic is down. I probably shouldn't put the Hulk Hogan 9/11 pics up then, right?[/QUOTE]

That seems like a good idea.

Jim Ross just posted this from his Twitter account:

"Wanna talk 1-866-355-5733? I'll be on sports talk 1400 in Norman from 4:15-5pm central time today. Call w/ questions. Give me a call"

Seems like it could be interesting if anyone has any good questions. I plan to call. :)

I dont give a damn if the Benoit pic is in bad taste or not. I am offended that crybabies have made it where I have to miss out on it. Pussy ass people always want things censored unless it is something they like.

[quote name='mykevermin']Who's the cat with the fly hair in the pic w/ Tupac, Easy E, Holyfield, and that dude in panel 4?[/QUOTE]

Aint that R-Truth?

I'm curious about that game.

I wonder if it's going to suck prick.

Was Ultimate Warrior in any prior Smackdown game? I keep thinking he was, but I'm not convinced that's correct.

I thought Legends of Wrestlemania was a fine game, but one that needed to grow and evolve in roster, options, etc.

Seeing Hogan made the game is pretty interesting, though.

From what I remember, Ultimate Warrior wasn't in any Smackdown game. He was meant to be in Here Comes the Pain but was pulled for some reason.

[quote name='nasum']wrestling is still on?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pimpinc333']This.[/QUOTE]
2b70pi.gif

[quote name='crr_1119']
700822b.jpg

Cover art for WWE All-Stars. Surprised to see Hogan and Ultimate Warrior.[/QUOTE]
I know the physiques are supposed to be outrageous, but Hogan looks so damn weird.

[quote name='mykevermin']Who's the cat with the fly hair in the pic w/ Tupac, Easy E, Holyfield, and that dude in panel 4?[/QUOTE]

That dude is Erick Sermon of EPMD

[quote name='m_d_amore']That dude is Erick Sermon of EPMD[/QUOTE]

Oh, that explains why it's in a wrestling thread. :roll:

It's Ron Killings, we've already established this.

[quote name='neocisco']Oh, that explains why it's in a wrestling thread. :roll:

It's Ron Killings, we've already established this.[/QUOTE]

I think he meant the guy in panel 4.

Ultimate Warrior was supposed to be in one of the smackdown games, they made the model, moveset, and entrance for him, but yanked it out last minute, I believe Jeff Hardy was yanked out of that same game also.

[quote name='masked lemon']I think he meant the guy in panel 4.[/QUOTE]

yep. thanks, m_d_amore. I recognized him, and was like "oh, he's either eric b or rakim, epmd, or something like that. Good to know even when I'm uncertain that I'm still right.

;)

[quote name='masked lemon']I think he meant the guy in panel 4.[/QUOTE]

I reread it and you're right. I was mistaken. I was wondering how someone could mistake R-Truth for Erick Sermon. #-o I gots to chill.

I'm glad, and surprised, that everyone is liking the thread. Also, I am loving the tags... except I don't get the gimmick infrigement one...

This is moving quickly.

Sad that it's sort of more entertaining to look at random wrestling pictures than talk about actual current wrestling.

I'm 2/2 for awesome wrestling threads so far.

Has anybody posted the 40 rumble participants this year yet?

This is all I can come up with:

CM Punk
Mcgillicutty
Harris
Otunga
Batistwo
Juan Cena
Barrett
Jackson
Gabriel
Slater
ADR
Regal
Tatsu
Young
Primo
Dibiase
Rhodes
Goldust
Kidd
Hart Smith
Triple H
Jerry Lawler
Uso #1
Uso #2
Beth Phoenix
Alex Riley
Kofi
Henry
Masters
Chavo
Kane
Morrison
Bryan
Swagger
Kidd's bodyguard guy
Undertaker
Santino
Koloff
Ryder
and umm... Mysterio

RANDOM, you say?

Two teen idols & The Undertaker:
ut-jtt.jpg

austin-hogan.jpg

He does:
ddpsign.jpg

If you know what this is from, a lot of style points for you:
hogansandwich.gif

kanevskane3.jpg

mickiejames.gif

RobocopSting.jpg

undertaker-sherri.jpg

No matter how many times I've already seen it, I can't watch the midget faceslide just once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back