Free LBP2 Strategy guide with Slurpee Rewards

brianace

CAGiversary!
http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemType.aspx?sItemType=Products&sCategory=All

The guide will be available "late January", and I guess if you drink a lot of Slurpee, you may as well have something to show for it besides pancreatic cancer.
Each promo cup purchased is worth 5 points, and 20 points gets you the BradyGames strategy guide.
Some PS3 wallpapers/themes, and costumes/junk for PS Home as well, if you’re into that sort of thing.
Unfortunately, none of the 7/11’s in my neighborhood have put out the new LBP cups, still having a surplus of cups from Medal of Honor, AC: Brotherhood, and EA MMA.
The good news is, all of those cups also contain the redeemable codes, which are also worth 5 points each.
Bottoms up!

I had no idea those cups were worth so much. Back when they did the GOW III promotion, the Kratos cups were only worth 2 points, I believe.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I got diabetes just from the thought of drinking 4 slurpees.[/QUOTE]

what's the matter, you don't like cold beverages?

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I got diabetes just from the thought of drinking 4 slurpees.[/QUOTE]
Well there are sugar free kind slurpees you know

[quote name='nixmahn']probably electronic d/l pdf versions[/QUOTE]

Could be. I don't discount that. I'm saving up my points to pick up the guide, as well as the dynamic theme, when it comes out. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

[quote name='nixmahn']probably electronic d/l pdf versions[/QUOTE]
Def. possible but the AC:Brotherhood t-shirts were 30 points so it could be a physical copy at least that's what I'm hoping.:D

There are no 7-11 stores within a 40 mile radius of me....How much is each cup with a 5 point code on it? Just wondering if maybe someone other there will sell the codes to me at a discount (since they get the slurpee and the cup for themselves).

That's a pretty good deal. Though who in the world would ever NEED a LBP2 strategy guide? It's not like the game is hard... Maybe if it had an in depth guide on their map editor.

Yep, I have 30 points saved up for that and other LBP goodies!

In-fact I stopped getting my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood jumbo slurpee souvenir cup refilled at the end of december. Just to compile more points by buying disposable large sizes again :D

[quote name='Darknuke']That's a pretty good deal. Though who in the world would ever NEED a LBP2 strategy guide? It's not like the game is hard... Maybe if it had an in depth guide on their map editor.[/QUOTE]

Seems like it will be fairly easy, but if the first game is any indication, some of those stickers are really hard to get. Some are hidden away pretty good. Could be helpful to have the guide for those purposes.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ

Awesome! Thanks for the free points...now I just need 28 more points to get everything I want. Anyone wanna help a guy who loves Slurpees but has no way of getting em??

Also you can set up as many accounts as you want. I have like 4 of them each with 12 points on them, so i can get pretty much get all the LBP 2 and Killzone stuff :D

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I don't know if this has been posted yet but here are some universal codes. I saw this on another board. They are worth 2 points each so there's 12 points all together. The rewards are pretty cheap point wise so you can probably pick up a few things.

HFTQ-SGQZ-CTPM
GRDC-PGGC-CXKM
ZWMT -LPSJ-SFMQ
BSBV-MJTB-DNQN
ZPNV-WZPX-HHFR
GZHM-VJWT-XGJJ[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! I got the Killzone 3 pack for free.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Also you can set up as many accounts as you want. I have like 4 of them each with 12 points on them, so i can get pretty much get all the LBP 2 and Killzone stuff :D[/QUOTE]

Even better! Time to get the rest of what I want that's available now, haha, thanks, man.

If anyone has any Slurpee codes, can you please PM them to me :D Thanks. Just 3 will satisfy me :D So I can get that sticker pack.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Thanks man! I got the Killzone 3 pack for free.

Even better! Time to get the rest of what I want that's available now, haha, thanks, man.[/QUOTE]

were you able to get the code to work on your ps3? i redeemed that, and both the lbp2 themes and all of them said invalid code

Did anyone get the LBP Killzone pack? Slurpee.com doesnt mention it being for LBP2, but playstation website says it is.

Also, doesnt PSN update on Thursdays?

I just got the LBP Killzone pack. I haven't gotten LBP2 yet but i got it anyway since i have over 60 points still left from the whole EA game giveaway from slurpee.

[quote name='riceateme']were you able to get the code to work on your ps3? i redeemed that, and both the lbp2 themes and all of them said invalid code[/QUOTE]

Mine's saying "invalid" as well.

[quote name='stonciddta']Did anyone get the LBP Killzone pack? Slurpee.com doesnt mention it being for LBP2, but playstation website says it is.

Also, doesnt PSN update on Thursdays?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand all the costimes from LBP works in LBP2. Not sure if it works in reverse. PSN updates on Tuesday.

Is anyone having trouble creating an account and logging in? I keep trying to create an account but whenever I click Join Now it just does nothing. I've tried on multiple browsers and can't get it to work.

I made two accounts and it says I should get an email, but didn't. One on an AOL email and one on a gmail. My friend signed up and he got the email quickly. Not sure what's going on.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']From what I understand all the costimes from LBP works in LBP2. Not sure if it works in reverse. PSN updates on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Every costume that's in LBP works in LBP2...and this is an older pack, so I doubt this has to do with waiting for a PSN update.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Every costume that's in LBP works in LBP2...and this is an older pack, so I doubt this has to do with waiting for a PSN update.[/QUOTE]

I never said it did...

[quote name='hellmutt']It's best not to take the cups from the end because those codes are easily visible.[/QUOTE]

I didnt, the first cup was from like halfway through the stack, the 2nd was literally a few from the last cup.

Gonna have to go to a new 7/11, most of the guys at this one seem to be very young (Which might not be helping).

Either way, free Killzone LBP Pack ftw, wish it didnt take so long to come =/

Nope, mine worked immediately. Also, do the codes come in less than 4-6 weeks? O_O (Just curious, i assumed someone else got them already)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Seriously is anyone else having problems with creating a new account?[/QUOTE]
I created 2 accounts. 1 confirmation showed up immediately, the other has yet to arrive

[quote name='dgwillia006']Nope, mine worked immediately. Also, do the codes come in less than 4-6 weeks? O_O (Just curious, i assumed someone else got them already)[/QUOTE]

Mine came immediately...but isn't working. Check your email.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Every costume that's in LBP works in LBP2...and this is an older pack, so I doubt this has to do with waiting for a PSN update.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so is the pack on the Slurpee website something that's already available on the PSN? Waste of time if so.

Only got an email confirmation for the LBP Killzone pack.

Also, it IS on PSN, but costs 2.99, so why not get it free instead?

Woah wierd, i got a triple email O-o. One went to my Inbox which was a confirmation, and 2 ended up in spam, one which had a code

[quote name='dgwillia006']Only got an email confirmation for the LBP Killzone pack.

Also, it IS on PSN, but costs 2.99, so why not get it free instead?

Woah wierd, i got a triple email O-o. One went to my Inbox which was a confirmation, and 2 ended up in spam, one which had a code[/QUOTE]

Well if it's on PSN odds are I've already gotten it.

They only work once for each account. If they worked more than once per account...then why would anyone buy a slurpee for points?

bread's done
Back