LittleBigPlanet 2 Costume Voucher Code Quick Contest

Ravenhood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
EDIT: A winner has been chosen, please do not send anymore PMs, for there is no more code. XS

I preordered the Collector's Edition version of LBP2, so I have an extra voucher lying here and nothing to use it with.

The voucher is good for the Clu costume and the Even More Animals costume pack.

RULE RUNDOWN: I'm giving the code away to the first person who can PM me (READ: PM, not post here) the answers to three questions pertaining to LBP.

If anybody posts the answers here in the topic, I'll change the questions and restart the contest. So, make sure it's a PM!

Alright, ready? The questions are:

1. Who performs the voice work for the LittleBigPlanet Narrator?

2. What was the name of the antagonist in the first LBP?

3. Which two characters are being married during the Wedding levels in the first LBP?

Again, first person to PM me the answers wins. I'll be updating here sometime tomorrow with a name of the winner. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I /was/ going to update tomorrow, but, well, we already have a winner!

The code goes to: Punluvin! He correctly answered all three questions within 4 minutes of my original post. Congrats!

For those wondering, the answers are:

1. Stephen Fry

2. The Collector (a note: I asked for the antagonist of the /first/ LBP, not the /second/ as some of you answered)

3. Frida and Don Lu

So, congrats goes to Punluvin, and better luck next time to the rest of those who attempted.

Thanks for the contest. Extra DLC is always appreciated.

I've recently picked up the first LBP and planning on getting the new one next pay day.

You're welcome; I'd hate to just let it go to waste, and I can never stand when codes are posted here and the lurkers grab them before anyone has a chance to blink. XS I figured an extra rule or two would help remedy that a bit.

Thanks to those who entered, and you're welcome to all for the contest. =)

bread's done
Back