- - - - -

Kmartgamer 4.0

#31 Altanis   Banned Banned   1738 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Altanis

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

Hey Josh, can you turn your post #7 (where you quote my asking you if you wanted me to delete my post) into the "Kmart Deals Customer FAQ" or something cleverly titled? I know you have the coupon survival guide and everything in the post right before that, but I think it would help if the FAQs were separate.

That would probably make people much more inclined to read when we say "see post #X: [link]" instead of having to go through the Coupon Guide and then go "oh, hey, here's the FAQ part"

#32 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3565 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:09 PM

Guys, I know SHC popped into the other threads (kmart and sears clearance) to mention an upcoming clearance markdown but he didn't provide any specifics. Yesterday I scanned through 24 pages of the this thread (well, the now-retired version of this thread) to see if there was an actual list of games. So my question is, was there a list? I'm guessing that some of those 19.99 games are just being marked down to 14.99.

#33 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16342 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

No, there was no list.

#34 Beatofficer   Swords don't run out of bullets. CAGiversary!   1445 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Beatofficer

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

Guys, I know SHC popped into the other threads (kmart and sears clearance) to mention an upcoming clearance markdown but he didn't provide any specifics. Yesterday I scanned through 24 pages of the this thread (well, the now-retired version of this thread) to see if there was an actual list of games. So my question is, was there a list? I'm guessing that some of those 19.99 games are just being marked down to 14.99.

He didn't announce the games yet.

#35 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11710 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

Nice deal on Two Worlds two.

#36 Quadriflax   Consumer of Energy CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Quadriflax

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

He didn't announce the games yet.

I assume the list will go in the "Kmartgamer Below MSRP Drops" section at the start of the thread? If so, might want to change it to "Kmartgamer Below MSRP Drops/Clearance" to clear it up.

I know I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what will be dropped. My local KMart has a case packed full of so many games you can't even see them all.

That said, I have a question for Josh: I believe you said the Sears clearances will be same/similar? Will you note where this is the case? My Sears also has quite a bit of back stock on older games that could feasibly hit clearance.

#37 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

I assume the list will go in the "Kmartgamer Below MSRP Drops" section at the start of the thread? If so, might want to change it to "Kmartgamer Below MSRP Drops/Clearance" to clear it up.

I know I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what will be dropped. My local KMart has a case packed full of so many games you can't even see them all.

That said, I have a question for Josh: I believe you said the Sears clearances will be same/similar? Will you note where this is the case? My Sears also has quite a bit of back stock on older games that could feasibly hit clearance.

Sears clearance will go through it's normal cadences so the price drops may vary but the sku selection will have similarities. When it is approved, I could just post the list in the Sears Clearance Thread.

#38 io   ... Super Moderators   24779 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

Dammit, no way - finally a deal I might want to get in on (Two World II for $40 if it starts looking like an improvement over the first) but my $80 in coupons expire the 29th! :bomb:

I'm just gonna have to blow all that on PSN cards - though I already have $40 worth of those sitting around from previous Kmart deals...

#39 medetron   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   369 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

wait was this a DLC for two worlds II!!!! wow nice job josh :D.. will the code be emailed or can we actually get a card sent through snail mail if possiable? also is this DLC exclusive to k-mart only?

#40 emg28   esteeohpee CAGiversary!   3116 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

Nice to see a deal for DQVI in the OP. Can't wait.

#41 chriscolbert   Everything right is wrong again CAGiversary!   3500 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hey Josh, does the B1G1 exclusion on the coupons include all "bundle" promotions? I hate to ask a question that I would probably give others crap for, but I have a SMAS coupon that expires on 1/29 and I'm trying to figure out the best way to use it. I know I can't use it towards the ME2 or LBP2 deals and figured I was out of luck on the DS2 + XBL/PSN card deal next week, but just wanted to be sure.

#42 Saint Noir   CinemaScope CAGiversary!   2104 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

4.0! The world waits with baited breath for the KZ3 offer... (PS3 world at least) :lol:

#43 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   37700 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

Josh, I wonder, do I even have to ask if Duke Nukem Forever will have a deal when it releases on May 3rd...?

#44 Altanis   Banned Banned   1738 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Altanis

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

Aside from some guy hocking some raffle and cheap ass jewelry in the store, my trip to Kmart that I just got back from went well.

Ended up perusing the games case, and noticed that in the Wii case, the Epic Mickey CE was displayed next to DKC:R, with the stickers about the "Buy DKCR, get EM for $20" sticker stuck in between them on the glass. That worries me a bit, since I know some customer is going to walk in and try to get the two of them (DK and the EM CE), and Kmart will lose out, because of the stickers not saying it's the regular edition only. Unless I am missing something. If it's the CE as well (and I doubt this) that would be cool.

Either way, I used my SMAS $10 coupon and my $15.54 rewards points balance to pick up Pokemon Diamond for $10. Everything went smoothly, although there was only 1 person working in electronics (thankfully, it was the one who actually knows things). We chatted a bit about how so few people want the SYWR card, even though the savings in points really can add up- I had $15.54 and the cashier said that she was amazed about how she had something like $70 in points herself.

#45 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

Hey! I hope I might have a NEW question here... Is there no way to pre order Two Worlds II from Kmart? At gamestop they have a link to a preorder rebate bonus of $10 and a tshirt. The form says you must pre order by 1-24...Long shot either way, but thught I would try and "freshen up" the new thread.

#46 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4969 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:44 PM

Josh, can you confirm that buying ME2 (PS3) and LBP2 the week of Jan 30 will cost $74.99 before taxes and/or credits? Wanted to get LBP2 and stack with the DS2 deal but won't be able to get to a kmart until after DS2 expires so this would be almost as good; almost ;)

Also, I'm guessing the 50% off deals from ME2 and LBP2 won't work on a $59.99 game that is on sale? If it does. however, I'll have to rethink what to buy.

#47 craven_fiend   It Gives You Wings CAGiversary!   9144 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

craven_fiend

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

Lets see if this thread minimizes the stupid questions....

I'm on the fence about Dead Space 2, mainly because I've yet to play 1. Looks like I need to pick it up when it's $10 at KMart.

#48 aleraiders   Drop that beat! CAGiversary!   807 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

aleraiders

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

Josh, I wonder, do I even have to ask if Duke Nukem Forever will have a deal when it releases on May 3rd...?

i assume that it would but an official "yes" would be nice

#49 vlt1p  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free

Haven't done one of these deals before, so how do this work? Do I present both the game and the card at checkout? Or just the game and they'll get me the $20 card? Thanks.

#50 Thomas96   I am Thomaticus! CAGiversary!   6078 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Thomas96

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

If I buy Mass Effect 2 at 44.99 will I be able to get Little Big Planet 2 at 50 percent off. Or will the register force me pay the 60 for Little Big Planet and then get the 50 percent off the 44.99 Mass Effect game?

#51 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

If I buy Mass Effect 2 at 44.99 will I be able to get Little Big Planet 2 at 50 percent off. Or will the register force me pay the 60 for Little Big Planet and then get the 50 percent off the 44.99 Mass Effect game?

What do you think?

Haven't done one of these deals before, so how do this work? Do I present both the game and the card at checkout? Or just the game and they'll get me the $20 card? Thanks.

Go buy both in the same transaction.. $20 will be deducted from the total

Hey! I hope I might have a NEW question here... Is there no way to pre order Two Worlds II from Kmart? At gamestop they have a link to a preorder rebate bonus of $10 and a tshirt. The form says you must pre order by 1-24...Long shot either way, but thught I would try and "freshen up" the new thread.

K-Mart doesn't do preorders B&M, but it will be $39.99 in-stores on release date.

#52 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

K-Mart doesn't do preorders B&M, but it will be $39.99 in-stores on release date.

Yeah, I know about the $40 deal since it is in the OP.

#53 jrxone1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   97 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

if i get dead space 2 on ps3 can i get a xbox 1600 card instant of psn card?

#54 Saint Noir   CinemaScope CAGiversary!   2104 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

if i get dead space 2 on ps3 can i get a xbox 1600 card instant of psn card?

Yes.

Guest_Virtua_*

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

Excited for Two Worlds 2 now.. if the reviews are kind.

#56 jrxone1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   97 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

Yes.

thanks for info.

#57 laaj   $$$$ CAGiversary!   947 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

Can you update the title with a date every time when deals get updated?

#58 Altanis   Banned Banned   1738 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Altanis

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

Just so people will hopefully stop asking for a while:

If you are going to buy ME2 and LBP2 when ME2 is on sale for $45, make sure that ME2 is rung up FIRST.

You will still get the 50% off LBP2, but you can also get ME2 for $45.

So please stop asking if you can get them both together. I dunno how many times that got covered in the last Kmart thread.

#59 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

wait was this a DLC for two worlds II!!!! wow nice job josh :D.. will the code be emailed or can we actually get a card sent through snail mail if possiable? also is this DLC exclusive to k-mart only?

Thanks! It is an exclusive and I'll send the code via email.

#60 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

Just so people will hopefully stop asking for a while:

If you are going to buy ME2 and LBP2 when ME2 is on sale for $45, make sure that ME2 is rung up FIRST.

You will still get the 50% off LBP2, but you can also get ME2 for $45.

So please stop asking if you can get them both together. I dunno how many times that got covered in the last Kmart thread.

Well, to be honest I believe the system triggers are from reg. price, not event price so it should work either way. If someone has confirmed otherwise though please let me know.