Sonic Colors Wii 29.99 New at GS (24.99 used online only)

Kristopher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey I picked up a copy today, and figured someone may be interested as well. Sorry if old.. didn't see it anywhere.

Sonic Colors Wii for only 29.99 New at GameStop in store, or online. The 24.99 for used is NOT in the stores, just online (still 44.99 used in store I believe).

I do believe the online b1 new get 1 used 50% off works on this too.

Link:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78148

I would guess that is a universal price drop for new. Good game though. Good pick up for the B2G1 if you find other 24.99 games. Very fun game.

Still 49.96 at walmart.com at 49.99 at best buy. Good price. Good find.

[quote name='schuerm26']
Still 49.96 at walmart.com at 49.99 at best buy. Good price. Good find.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Even on Amazon I was surprised it wasn't lower than 40.. Maybe tomorrow it will be a match. We will see.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']damn, nice find. Only 2 left in stock, so hurry! Looks like the early bird will catch the worm this morning.[/QUOTE]

I would say if the online site runs out, just go to a store near you and pick it up. Still a nice price. They will restock the online site before the promo ends im sure too.. I hope..

[quote name='bobphone']anyone find out if this is the new msrp?[/QUOTE]

At gamestop it is listed in the system as the MSRP now. (I get an employee discount on the actual price drops, not on sales). I don't think this is a universal price drop though.

My kids absolutely loved this game and I'd like to make my own save as it definitely looks like fun. Going on their enthusiasm for it and what I've seen of it, I'd definitely recommend it. It's certainly way better then the thoroughly mediocre Sonic 4.

Normally I would rage that I could have saved $20... but in this case, it's all good, since I actually enjoyed Colors enough to where the $50 was justified.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']Normally I would rage that I could have saved $20... but in this case, it's all good, since I actually enjoyed Colors enough to where the $50 was justified.[/QUOTE]
$50 is good price.

bread's done
Back