DEAD DEAL: Batman: Brave and The Bold Wii - $15 Target (in store only)

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Walked through my local Target today and saw Batman: The Brave and the Bold for the Nintendo Wii for $15. Checked online when I got home and it is listed on their website as $15 (in store only).

Was very tempted to pick it up, but already have my eyes on AC: Brotherhood for later this week.

This should not be a YMMV, if I understand Target's website correctly.

Hope this helps someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh thanks. really want to pick this up. ill check out my target tonight or tomorrow tomorrow and report wut i find. thanks op :)

I would love to pick this up, buy my store has nada. Does anybody know if WalMart / Best Buy matches Target.com

Edit: Put in a "Tell us about a lower price" to Amazon.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Time to bust out that McDonald's coupon. Thanks paulwekiva[/QUOTE]

What's the Mcdonalds coupon? Any chance you can please share it with us? I'm sure lots of CAGs would be greatly appreciative.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']What's the Mcdonalds coupon? Any chance you can please share it with us? I'm sure lots of CAGs would be greatly appreciative.[/QUOTE]

Deal is from all the way back in Sept '10

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271905

Specifically the Aquaman and Plastic Man Happy Meal toys came with a $5 off coupon on the Wii/DS game that was good for a year.

I guess you could still get a coupon via an unopened toy on ebay.(that is if you can get it cheap enough)

Any idea how long this takes to complete with a co-op partner? I'm considering picking this up for my wife and I since we enjoyed what we've seen of the show so far, but if I could rent it through my Blockbuster online program and beat it in a couple of sessions, I'd rather save the $15.

I picked it up for $15 at Target 2 weeks ago. I was going to create a thread but I didn't think the hardcore gamers here cared too much about a more family-friendly game. If you like old side scrolling beat-em-ups with plenty of moves and some basic platforming thrown in, it's actually pretty good.

[quote name='x_mystery_y']I picked it up for $15 at Target 2 weeks ago. I was going to create a thread but I didn't think the hardcore gamers here cared too much about a more family-friendly game. If you like old side scrolling beat-em-ups with plenty of moves and some basic platforming thrown in, it's actually pretty good.[/QUOTE]
Please do from now on

I like all good games and I've had my eyes on this one for a while

This deal has been going on for weeks?!? My local store is out of stock and I was just at an out of town store this weekend that has high availability. Crap!!!!!!!

(Yeah, I'm overreacting. So what, you want to fight about it. Put your damn dukes up and we'll scrap bitches)

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Deal is from all the way back in Sept '10

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271905

Specifically the Aquaman and Plastic Man Happy Meal toys came with a $5 off coupon on the Wii/DS game that was good for a year.

I guess you could still get a coupon via an unopened toy on ebay.(that is if you can get it cheap enough)[/QUOTE]

There's someone selling them currently for $1.50 each. (I double checked to make sure they still had the coupons and shipping is reasonable too) I picked up a couple so as to get both versions of the game.

I checked online first to see which stores carried the game. The store where I purchased it actually didn't have any copies on the shelf, so have them check in the back if it's listed as 'available' online and you don't initially see it.

Isn't this from WayForward, that company that did the AMAZING iteration of Contra 4 for the DS And the new A boy and his blob for Wii? I'm a huge fan of their work.

The story I heard from TalkRadar was there was a super move where Batman would team up with Aquaman and ride a whale through a crowd of enemies yelling "Hoooooooo" Hacksaw Jim Duggan style. I must own this.

Can't believe no one has reported success with the coupon. I've got mine all ready to go, gonna go to a location in a bit. Hopefully it helps that I'm buying a few other things to kind of 'mask' the coupon. Fingers crossed it works!

[quote name='token2k6']Can't believe no one has reported success with the coupon. I've got mine all ready to go, gonna go to a location in a bit. Hopefully it helps that I'm buying a few other things to kind of 'mask' the coupon. Fingers crossed it works![/QUOTE]

Coupon worked fine for me, no questions asked, it has a barcode and is a manufacturer's coupon, so Target shouldn't care that is like money to them.

Does anyone have a scan they could share? I'd love to try it but I'm not going to bother buying some toys off of ebay to save 5 bucks. Not that hardcore over this game.

Heh, I've had that coupon in my wallet this whole time. I would just hate to drive out to Target and get burned tho. Maybe I'll be more optimistic tomorrow and check it out.

-

Was able to grab a copy last night. I've been wanting this since it came out, but I know it's a fairly quick game to beat. $15 was just right.

Thanks! I just picked up the last copy at my Target. I've been watching this game like a hawk on Amazon since release.

I have an extra mcdonalds coupon but no scanner... I wouldn't be opposed to sticking it in an envelope and sending it though... I'll mail it to the first person who posts in the thread letting me know they want it

bread's done
Back