1/25 Amazon DOTD - Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock DISC ONLY (PS3,Wii,Xbox360) [$29.99]

Wait, what? I just bought this for $30 on Saturday from Amazon Warehouse Deals.

E: Thought disc only meant no box or manual, OP means no music peripherals.

Thanks for the heads up OP, but yea, the thread title should probably be changed. Disc only means, to a lot of people, that you would only receive the disc and not the case or manual.

I'm hoping that after the crushing disappointment that was Rock Band 3, this game will be a pleasant surprise. I'm still irate that I paid $99 on release day for that turd.

[quote name='BarrettSan']I'm hoping that after the crushing disappointment that was Rock Band 3, this game will be a pleasant surprise. I'm still irate that I paid $99 on release day for that turd.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I enjoyed all the new features but the keyboard wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, and n way in hell am I dishing out 100+ for some crappy guitar. GH: WoR is probably the best one since GH3 as someone pointed out already.

OP: You can indeed change the title. On your post, click the Edit button. Once in Edit mode, click the Go Advanced button below the text entry field. Then you'll be able to edit the Title field.

[quote name='scum1']Will Frys match this now? I would rather just go pick it up[/QUOTE]

Fry's has been advertising that they will match online pricing. I havent read the fine print, but I'm guessing that they dont match this type of online price.

[quote name='punkmaggit']In for GH :ps3:. Here's hoping it still comes with the Soundgarden CD![/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too? If so, then I'll buy. Otherwise, I'm holding out for $19.99 or less.

The newest Soundgarden album has two disks, with this game you only get the second disk (atleast at launch thats how it was) The second disk is basicly old songs. I was a little disappointed when I opened the game to find it wasnt the full album.

1. Jesus Christ Pose (Live)
2. Birth Ritual
3. My Wave
4. Superunknown
5. Spoonman
6. Black Hole Sun
7. Fell On Black Days (Video Version)
8. Burden In My Hand
9. Dusty
10. Pretty Noose (Live on SNL)*
11. Blow Up The Outside World (MTV Live `N' Loud)*
12. Black Rain