Halo Reach Legendary Edition - $59.99 @Gamestop

[quote name='sadboy']In before "I'll wait for $19.99"![/QUOTE]
$19.99 for the Legendary Edition? That's insane (I mean insane deal). I think $60 is not bad, but yeah, I can wait :)

Called my local store and they have it. Gonna go see if Best Buy has it first to price match, as I hate giving Gamestop any money for anything really.

[quote name='Serpentor']$19.99 for the Legendary Edition? That's insane (I mean insane deal). I think $60 is not bad, but yeah, I can wait :)[/QUOTE]
People have suggested that price before. I think it was fresh off of people finding the God of War III: Ultimate Edition for $19.99 on clearance at Toys R Us online. Crazier things have happened. ;)

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Called my local store and they have it. Gonna go see if Best Buy has it first to price match, as I hate giving Gamestop any money for anything really.[/QUOTE]

I've only ever seen it for $79.99 at best buy. I have been keeping my eye out for one of these.

*btw, I only replied because I wanted to say I like your avatar. Oceanlab remixed was the album of my summer of 2009, such a great album. I still listen to the podcasts every once in a while, but it doesn't get any better than oceanlab. :)

[quote name='sadboy']People have suggested that price before. I think it was fresh off of people finding the God of War III: Ultimate Edition for $19.99 on clearance at Toys R Us online. Crazier things have happened. ;)[/QUOTE]
yeah, like ps3's for $39.99!

... ;(

I picked one up at Gamestop today for $59.99. It rang up $19.99 though on the little credit card machine, not sure what she did but it totaled out to $59.99. I asked her what happened to the $19.99 and all she said was it was a mistake. I made her peel the 4 large white stickers off before I bought it though just to make sure it wouldnt damage the case.

[quote name='ster']yeah, like ps3's for $39.99!

... ;([/QUOTE]
You mean the Target mistake? Come on, man.

[quote name='miriamleo']Another one of those Halo "limited" edition.[/QUOTE]

you're 3 months late that party. :roll:

i'm very tempted since i got my free gamestop credit for no reason the other day. Thanks OP.

damm people got burnt on this one I picked mine up for 80 awhile back but gotta feel bad for the gullible people who actually thought these would be a limited edition. Sold my flame code for 30$ but am guessing they're gonna go for less now.

Well any lower is below Halo Reach MSRP. Honestly this is gonna just take up more room in my place and I already own Reach, so I'll wait even lower say $30 or less lol.

Reach is hemorrhaging players in multiplayer. If you buy this for the flaming helmet, very few people will notice!

I was in a Beast Buy yesterday and they had their Legendaries stickered at $79.99. If Amazon matches this, I'm up for saving $3.60 in tax. $60 is where I bit for Halo 3 Legendary cuz I wanted the cat helmet. Otherwise, I HATE Halo. Traded the first one for Tao Feng the day after I beat it and got bored to death by Halo 2 and 3 halfway thru.

EDIT: Showing as unavailable online and there's no way to check stores that I can see.

Come on universal price drop! I was considering this during Best Buy's buy 2 get 1 free, glad I waited. I might jump on this since I would have jumped on a $60 limited edition of Halo Reach.

I've called my closest store and they have three in stock, one with my name on it. This is gonna kill the value of the DLC online, isn't it? Since I don't have Gold anymore and have no desire to get pwned online anyway, all the sparkly bits are of no use to me. What are they selling for?

Picked up this afternoon. Employee said they just received an email to markdown although they were still tagged at 79.99 thanks OP

Has anyone noticed that a lot of these Halo Legendary Edition monster boxes are all beaten up and crappy looking? The ones I saw at Best Buy recently all looked like they'd been kicked around like soccer balls . . . lol. Not a good product to hold up well on store shelves . . . :lol:

Damn. Tempted, but I also know that there are still crap tons of these around. I really think they'll get to $40. I'll buy it then. I just want the statue.

come on Amazon so I can try to get a price adjustment. Mine came fresh in a box that said " Do not sell or open before xx/xx/xxxx "

Gonna get mine when it falls around $40.

I want it just for the statues..............I'll trade the game into amazon and sell the flaming helmet code.

Picked up the Halo 3 Legendary for $19.99 at PC Richards back in the day but I already had the regular Halo 3 edition. Since I haven't got Reach yet I am wanting this but I know it's going to keep going down and down.

I paid 75 and sold the DLC for 55. At this price it would have almost been free, though tax and shipping would have made it a pretty close comparison.

Hmmm the trade in to amazon is $15.50... idk if that's because its being sold at $40....
60-15(trade in) - ~40(ebay codes) you'll be paying about $5 for the statue... not bad... plus u can hold on to the game and see if the trade in value goes higher...

[quote name='sadboy']In before "I'll wait for $19.99"![/QUOTE]

19.99 you say?

Thanks to a pricing error today when I picked up Dead Space 2 CE, I got it for just that.

halo.jpg

Successfully PM'ed $59.99 at Best Buy today. Also found Fable III Limited Collector's Edition for $30.

One thing I can say about the statue, the shotgun that goes on the middle guy.. when I was trying to put the peg on the gun into his back, it broke off (and I wasn't pushing hard at all). Had to superglue the gun to him, so be careful with that part.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']19.99 you say?

Thanks to a pricing error today when I picked up Dead Space 2 CE, I got it for just that.

halo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Mine rang up at $19.99 today as well. The employee caught it right away and fixed it though. I wouldn't have noticed except I was looking at the credit card screen when it rang up $19.99.

Gamestop. I went it just to pay off DS2 and pick it up, and saw one box on the floor with the 59.99 sticker on it. She rung it up, and DS2, and told me 99 bucks. I was confused, and waited for her to say "oh, sorry, I mean this". But it never happened, so I swiped my card, and walked out with both.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']19.99 you say?

[/QUOTE]
Told ya. Just kidding. ;)

When they rang mine up, it came up $19.99, but they caught and fixed it. Drat.

Where's that one guy who always comes into all the HRLE deal threads moaning about how Bungie "lied" to him and he paid $150 on their promise it'd never get cheaper? His head must've asploded when he saw the topic. Heh.

[quote name='DirkBelig']When they rang mine up, it came up $19.99, but they caught and fixed it. Drat.

Where's that one guy who always comes into all the HRLE deal threads moaning about how Bungie "lied" to him and he paid $150 on their promise it'd never get cheaper? His head must've asploded when he saw the topic. Heh.[/QUOTE]

hahah. Who is that? I have some oceanfront property in Iowa I'd like to sell him.

bread's done
Back