*DEAD* Donkey Kong Country Returns 34.99 @ newegg

All of these excellent classicly fun games coming out for the Wii almost make me want to purchase one

Hard to say whether it will ever go cheaper or not, as Nintendo first party stuff almost never drops until long after a sequel comes out. This has been the general tendency that I have seen. Thus even though I have a huge back log to catch up on, I may end up grabbing one as I have no idea as to when/if it will ever be down again.

I'm not a big wii fan at all but this game is fantastic..! I picked it up for my son for xmas (when tru gave u the guide and shirt free)) and I think I enjoy it more than him..

Terrific game, one of the best on the Wii. $34.99 seems like a pretty accurate price, simply because it's not an incredibly long game.

the art on the silhouette stages are fantastic, some of the best videogame design I have ever played on any system

I have to say, Retro did a very good job keeping the vibe of the original games intact, but adding new game play mechanics that keep it fresh. Definitely how an "update" should be done.

come on. we need more people to tell amazon this is lower on newegg to get the price match moving.

i'd hate to see newegg sell out and then amazon won't match. but not sure how likely that is, i'm pretty sure newegg is sitting on boatloads of this game even though they were sold out at some tru i went to during christmas.

[quote name='frpilot']come on. we need more people to tell amazon this is lower on newegg to get the price match moving.

i'd hate to see newegg sell out and then amazon won't match. but not sure how likely that is, i'm pretty sure newegg is sitting on boatloads of this game even though they were sold out at some tru i went to during christmas.[/QUOTE]

Link to do this?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Under the Product Details Page, click on "Tell Us About A Lower Price" link.[/QUOTE]

to add to this: it is all the way at the bottom of the product page

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any games for the month of January, but I would have broken that promise for this game at that price.

[quote name='FireWarrior']submitted as well. would Amazon still price match since DK is now out of stock?[/QUOTE]

probably not since it's sold out.

oh wells, i'll just pick this up a year later in a b2g1 free sale when retailers have their sales during BF or christmas or if a sale pops up between now and then. i can wait.

Doesn't hurt to try to get the deal on Amazon, but I think more often than not these NewEgg deals sell out before Amazon would even consider matching. They are a lot more likely to match something advertised at a Brick and Mortar.

[quote name='turls']So the cheapest it got during Black Friday timeframe was $40ish right? I can't remember.[/QUOTE]

I managed to get this and Kirby's Epic Yarn for $80 with $20 credit at amazon, so about $30 apiece. I still think 35 is a good deal though.

bread's done
Back