Land of the Lost (70's TV Show) Complete Series, L.E. w/ Lunchbox $18.85, FSSS

blindinglights

CAGiversary!
Edit 2: Limited Edition Gift Set with Lunch Box dropped to $18.85, prime eligible

Edit: bumped this old thread cause the price is down around $15.

I watched the 1990's remake of this when I was a kid and loved it. The original version from the 70's is much, much better.

If you've never seen the show before, it's very campy. Also, the video quality isn't great at all, but you can't expect much from something that's around 40 years old.

Land of the Lost: The Complete Series - $14.18, Sold by The Spot Company and Fulfilled by Amazon (eligible for prime). 16 left as of this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy today. Set is bigger than I thought it would be, it has all the box sets in a large outer sleeve. Seeing "special effects" from nearly 40 years ago in comparison to today always cracks me up :lol:. The video quality is about as good as you can expect from the time it was shot (i.e. pretty bad). I'll keep watching it on my SDTV that is next to my computer desk, I think trying to watch it on my big LCD in the living room would make it look worse.

Got one. I have been waiting on this for a long time. Not if I could get a complete Brady Bunch for cheap.

bread's done
Back