Gamestop Gift Card Giveaway End of Feburary!

Vulcan2422

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
We are giving away three Gamestop gift cards. First Place is $30, Second place is $15 and of course last place is $5

Buddy and I started a Video Game Forum (like Cag but not really lol. We don't do deals and I wouldn't ever want to take that away from Cheapy D) so we can chat about video games and other topics. Trying to generate some more people so we thought, why not a Gift Card Giveaway?

Rule - Be an active user till the end of February and at least have 30 posts! Not really that hard honestly if you like to chat about games and want to help out another CAG!

Site to register at is,

www.thetiltedpixel.com

Good Luck Everybody!

Will join with the same name I have here later. Hopefully i can hit 30 posts before we get into March. Thanks for the giveaway

Guys I have a bad feeling about this site. The guy who started it has been inactive for almost the whole month of February.

Lets hope that he is just on vacation and will keep his word.

We gotta have some kind of regulation on the goofy ass contests here. One guy is trying to buy popularity on YT. Another might have been hoarding codes and is now holding their own 'contest' to promote themselves. Now we got people starting sites, gathering user info to sell, then they conveniently disappear when it's time to hand out prizes. Not to mention those lame contests intended to inflate their numbers on Twit and FB. Where are the REAL giveaways?

[quote name='LottaGames']We gotta have some kind of regulation on the goofy ass contests here. One guy is trying to buy popularity on YT. Another might have been hoarding codes and is now holding their own 'contest' to promote themselves. Now we got people starting sites, gathering user info to sell, then they conveniently disappear when it's time to hand out prizes. Not to mention those lame contests intended to inflate their numbers on Twit and FB. Where are the REAL giveaways?[/QUOTE]

so true agree completely

hmm gathering user info to sell?
That sounds really dangerous and unethical...

I dunno why I am so surprised hearing that though.

It would be nice to have the OP acknowledge that everything is on the up and up. He appears to be a long standing member of CAG, so I felt fairly comfortable registering for his site. I stay away from all the ridiculous Twitter and facebook scams, although I guess starting a bogus forum would be pretty easy. I'm all in favor of the contests and giveaways without strings attached, but alas, the world seems to be a subscriber to the whole "you can't get something for nothing" mentality lately.

[quote name='LottaGames']We gotta have some kind of regulation on the goofy ass contests here. One guy is trying to buy popularity on YT. Another might have been hoarding codes and is now holding their own 'contest' to promote themselves. Now we got people starting sites, gathering user info to sell, then they conveniently disappear when it's time to hand out prizes. Not to mention those lame contests intended to inflate their numbers on Twit and FB. Where are the REAL giveaways?[/QUOTE]

We do not sell your information at all. My buddy decided to start a group for people who want to chat about games, and movies (which has the most posts). This is a REAL giveaway. Plus, if you bothered to look at my profile, or even look at my posts You'll see this one. I also am a very active member here. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8183608&postcount=1243

[quote name='aspower']It would be nice to have the OP acknowledge that everything is on the up and up. He appears to be a long standing member of CAG, so I felt fairly comfortable registering for his site. I stay away from all the ridiculous Twitter and facebook scams, although I guess starting a bogus forum would be pretty easy. I'm all in favor of the contests and giveaways without strings attached, but alas, the world seems to be a subscriber to the whole "you can't get something for nothing" mentality lately.[/QUOTE]

I am a long standing member CAG and always will be. Hell a lot of people will vouch for me that I'm not going to swindle you by selling your name. It's not a bogus forum at all. I mean, sure nothing is free, but not that hard to help sign up for a site, spread the word and maybe win a free gift card right? Especially for something you like to talk about.

Also, the guy who created it has been in the process of moving and other various life complications. I talk to him every week and he is a stand up guy. He just hasn't been posting because of life problems. But I'm always there (when not on vacation).

nah man, this site is completely legit so are the founders. I've been active for a while and even though one of them hasn't been on lately vulcan has been.

but i agree where there are a few out there that are complete bogus.

[quote name='genxsis83']Haha sorry for sparking up all this negativity. Was just getting a bit worried. Didnt know who else was involved ^^;[/QUOTE]

It's all good! I just wanted to confirm to you fellow CAG's that all is legit really. Not looking to sell anybody's information, Just wanted another board for more Game or movie talk mostly.

bread's done
Back