Smoking kills - a public service announcement

BuckinKaeding

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This is a video I made because cigarettes killed my friend. Please take this to heart.

Thanks

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeLr2apu68[/youtube]

Pretty Good.

Question.

Why does the cigarette smoke a cigarette? Wouldn't another Cigarette come and kill the Cigarette that killed the man? Kinda like a never ending cycle?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Pretty Good.

Question.

Why does the cigarette smoke a cigarette? Wouldn't another Cigarette come and kill the Cigarette that killed the man? Kinda like a never ending cycle?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I'd have taken this more seriously if the guy wasn't in skinny jeans...

the problem is most smokers already know the health effects. we just either dont care or are too addicted to care. its our own fault when we get sick. i understand the second hand smoke issue, which is why i smoke away from crowds. what next a video on sugar killing? a video on eating too much? drinking too much? being to lazy? not being a dick just saying the warnings are all over the pack, tv, radio, magazines.

on a lighter note care to give us a rundown of what you used to make it? including camera, effects, anything? also nice quality but i hope you werent thinking it would get people to quit, it came off too funny esp the ciggs face when sawing the guy up. aside from that it came off very high quality until you dropped the fbomb

[quote name='wesdw369']the problem is most smokers already know the health effects. we just either dont care or are too addicted to care. its our own fault when we get sick. i understand the second hand smoke issue, which is why i smoke away from crowds. what next a video on sugar killing? a video on eating too much? drinking too much? being to lazy? not being a dick just saying the warnings are all over the pack, tv, radio, magazines.

on a lighter note care to give us a rundown of what you used to make it? including camera, effects, anything? also nice quality but i hope you werent thinking it would get people to quit, it came off too funny esp the ciggs face when sawing the guy up. aside from that it came off very high quality until you dropped the fbomb[/QUOTE]

No, we don't have any intention on making people quit. Its just a joke. I don't know the exact model, but the camera was a Canon SLR with some kind of expensive lens on it. I'll ask our camera man when I see him tonight what it was.

Thanks for the comments though. The voice over at the end seems to be the biggest thing people don't like so far.

Telling people that smoking is bad for you is like telling people pro wrestling is fake. Everyone already knows, but for some reason people think they're the only ones in the world smart enough to possess this information.

bread's done
Back