Gamestop PowerUpRewards B2G1 Coupon for In-Store

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Not sure how YMMV this is, but I just checked my PowerUpRewards account, and I have a new B2G1 coupon that can be used for in store that doesn't expire until 3/28/11.

I wonder if this was just a random coupon distribution to certain people, or if everyone else got them, but just in case, you may want to check your Power Up Rewards account under active offers, and see if there is a B2G1 coupon there.

I think this is nice for people who can't find what they need from Gamestop.com for the B2G1 there.

Anyways, give it a look.

*edit*
Just to clarify too, this is not the coupon they gave me for signing up, as I have used that months ago already, so this is indeed a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom said if u don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. I guess I'm keeping my mouth shut.

thank u op! I just checked mine and I do have one though it expires 1/31/11. Hope I can find something by then. Also, I received another coupon for $10 off any pre-owned game. I just used my b2g1 coupon and a $10 off any pre-owned game coupon (which I used my reward points to purchase) just a few weeks ago...Now I'm getting these coupons again which is nice! :bouncy:

Where are you guys checking? I set up my account way back when but this is the first time I've been there since. And oh snap, I've got like 24000 points?

I just used my b2g1 coupon and a $10 off any pre-owned game coupon (which I used my reward points to purchase) just a few weeks ago...Now I'm getting these coupons again which is nice! :bouncy:

they are the same coupons as they never clear the active offers. mine have been sitting there for 4 or 5 months.

Where are you guys checking? I set up my account way back when but this is the first time I've been there since. And oh snap, I've got like 24000 points?

once you sign in to the power ups site go to my acct and active offers.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']they are the same coupons as they never clear the active offers. mine have been sitting there for 4 or 5 months.
[/QUOTE]

The only time it clears is when the coupon expires, but not when it is used, although the coupons are unique codes, so if you try to use it again in store, they don't work. I've tried :*(

I've had the same coupons that expire on 1/31 since changing up to Power Rewards. I've used them a total of 3 times. YMMV. The 2 subsequent times I used them, the computer would not take it, but the manager/clerk just went and overrode the transaction so that I was able to so B2G1 in-store. Always worth a shot. Again, YMMV.

[quote name='jjgomez423']I've had the same coupons that expire on 1/31 since changing up to Power Rewards. I've used them a total of 3 times. YMMV. The 2 subsequent times I used them, the computer would not take it, but the manager/clerk just went and overrode the transaction so that I was able to so B2G1 in-store. Always worth a shot. Again, YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Weird, my coupons that had expiration dates actually cleared from my account, which is why I mention this as a new coupon since my original B2G1 coupon had long expired awhile ago.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']they are the same coupons as they never clear the active offers. mine have been sitting there for 4 or 5 months.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Squarehard']The only time it clears is when the coupon expires, but not when it is used, although the coupons are unique codes, so if you try to use it again in store, they don't work. I've tried :*([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I never used mine and it disappeared after one month.

[quote name='dino88']Yeah, I never used mine and it disappeared after one month.[/QUOTE]

You get a new one? :D

And why did you do away with the sock puppet :*(

[quote name='Squarehard']You get a new one? :D

And why did you do away with the sock puppet :*([/QUOTE]

Nope. Didn't renew.

What are you talking about? It's still a sock puppet.

[quote name='Squarehard']You get a new one? :D

And why did you do away with the sock puppet :*([/QUOTE]

He clearly prefers Eric the midget better.

/trolling

[quote name='StripesOrBars']thanks.

i just bought monster rancher 4($20) and two copies of rule of rose for $20 each today(prior to reading this thread >.

yeah i bought it on a whim a few weeks back for the collection, and when i got home and looked at prices, i was surprised too.

even more surprised when i found out what the game was about.

I remember wanting this or Haunting Ground awhile back when I collected underrated PS2 games. Now, it's all about Halo or Assassin's Creed.

I wish I had something to use my first coupon on. There are 3 GS's near here (one isn't that great since it's a tiny mall store) and they don't have much to offer. I've been buying so much new stuff on sale it made GS pretty much useless as far as preowned goods. They really need to start putting deals on their new items to compete.

I suppose I can blow it on some cheap PS2 games for my collection, but I have everything I want and buying games without intention to play them seems wasteful. Unless something rare is on the racks. Back in the day that's where I found complete used copies of both Lunar games, Tomba, and so on.

[quote name='2DMention']Checked mine and I never got it either.

LoL @ some of the rewards... Gourmet caffinated popcorn?![/QUOTE]

How much caffeine can humans consume these days. Maybe I'll down a Jolt, followed by some caffeinated beef jerky, then my caffeinated popcorn snack and to freshen up some caffeinated mints.

Then of course 2 xanax so maybe I can sleep...

I got a new one that expires at the end of march, however I did just add a renewal on to my card (mostly bc i never get the magazines and was told i could get digital right away).

Also noticed that my expiration instead of being the end of March 2012 like it should be with the renewal... says June 29 2012? Not going to question why but cool nonetheless

On a side note, has anyone tried to use a PowerUp Rewards $ off coupon multiple times with success? I redeemed points for a $10 off coupon and used it about a month ago yet it's still in my active offers, so I'd be interested if anyone had an employee do a manual override for something other than the B2G1 coupon.

TC is your birthday anytime soon by chance? Mine is soon and I have one of these. So maybe you get one for your birthday ever year? I dunno. Mine expires 2/28

[quote name='mr_bungle']TC is your birthday anytime soon by chance? Mine is soon and I have one of these. So maybe you get one for your birthday ever year? I dunno. Mine expires 2/28[/QUOTE]

Mines not until August, so that probably isn't it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']TC is your birthday anytime soon by chance? Mine is soon and I have one of these. So maybe you get one for your birthday ever year? I dunno. Mine expires 2/28[/QUOTE]

You'll get double rewards points for the month in which your birthday falls in. So you'll get 40 points per dollar spent on used games, and 20 points per dollar spent on new games, but you get double for that month in which your birthday falls only. After that you get the 10 and 20 for every dollar spent on new and used titles.

I happen to have a b2g1 offer on my account that expires tomorrow, is the offer only valid in store or can I use it online? Some of the in store prices are significantly higher than the online prices.

Don't have one either...there has to be a reason I can't see it just being random. Either way has anybody tried writing into customer service and asking? Best Buy is usually very free with giving away points when people even just ask about stuff.

So, several of you in here said you had a B2G1 free coupon that expired today, but you had no plans/interest in using it. I was wondering if I could snag one of them, my local Gamestop has a Marvel UA: Gold Edition for $30 pre-owned, and I am sure as hell not buying it unless there's some sort of deal attached, but I can't find it any cheaper. I figure since today is the last day, this isn't too horrible to ask for. A $10 off coupon would work too.

Yeah. I have no problem giving someone my code, do I just post it in this forum? I figure if I can't use it someone should.

[quote name='dapunisure']Yeah. I have no problem giving someone my code, do I just post it in this forum? I figure if I can't use it someone should.[/QUOTE]

can i have it? just got a ps3 and need to up my game catalog and b2g1 would be amazing

I was about to post my coupon but it is no longer on my active rewards. I looked at it last week, but I didn't print it, does looking at it delete it? I was going to print it but forgot to...

[quote name='dapunisure']I was about to post my coupon but it is no longer on my active rewards. I looked at it last week, but I didn't print it, does looking at it delete it? I was going to print it but forgot to...[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue....supposed to be good through today but guess it expired?

I doubt it, they probably removed it earlier than scheduled, a pre-emptive expiration. *le sigh* I don't know what it is, but paying $25 extra just for now unavailable DLC just drives me crazy. :/

That's ridiculous, can you ask for it back?

in regards to how the codes/coupons work:

i used the code today(was gonna return some stuff and get money back, but i seen haunting ground and both grandia 2 and 3).

just write the number of the code down and give it to the associate(i took a pic and she asked me for the number).

if its been used already(the code) it wont work.

one time use code as i tried it again at another gamestop 20 miles away.

no over ride for me.

bread's done
Back