Phantom Brave SE PS2 $19.99 at EBGames.com IN STOCK!! & Shadow Hearts Coven

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243355.asp

Phantom Brave Special Edition, Playstation 2, RPG

This Special Edition includes an exclusive music CD with tracks from the game!

Enter thirteen-year-old orphan Marona who lives alone on Phantom Isle Island. Marona isn’t your average child, as she has the uncanny ability to see and manipulate spirits, one of whom happens to be Ash, a swordsman who died alongside Marona’s mother and father. Ash serves as a companion and guardian to Marona, counseling her as she works to help people in the surrounding islands who rely on her abilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow Hearts Covenant, Playstation 2, RPG

Shadow Hearts Covenant is a sequel to the critically acclaimed role-playing game released in 2001. Taking place over a year after the original ended, Yuri embarks on a new expedition in a fantastical world of magic and creatures, set during World War I. Cursed by a secret cult that is taking advantage of the war to fulfill their evil ambitions, Yuri's morphing abilities are weakened. Yuri and his companions must journey to find a cure for his curse and defeat the malevolent cult.

AAARRRGGG!
It's new too! I can't believe I paid full price on a preorder for this--thinking it was going to become rare--only to have it sit unplayed in my backlog.

At least 100 in stock at the moment. I'm on the fence. Kinda broke..but it's a good deal! Argh.

Either way, thanks Dijital!

Oh well wanted to get the 30 percent off the strat guide as well but, ordered it. Thanks.

r1s3n

today i got

phantom brave SE ver. + guide
19.99 + 3.99 + tax also shadow heart 2 19.99
and than 15% off total ... SWEET!!

azusa ebgames they only have SE ver...4 more left
shadow heart 2 2 more.. HURRY UP~!

[quote name='modium']At least 100 in stock at the moment. I'm on the fence. Kinda broke..but it's a good deal! Argh.

Either way, thanks Dijital![/quote]

where do you check for how many left?

[quote name='postaboy']where do you check for how many left?[/quote]

Add 100 copies to your cart. If there are fewer than 100 copies, the number of copies left will be shown in your cart. If there are at least 100 copies, it will show 100.

Weird. I went to EB's site and tried to put Shadow Hearts and Phantom Brave in my cart. I then put in SAVER...and it didn't work. I tried CAG15...didn't work. My EB Edge card...didn't work...

Looks like their system isn't working right now... :(

[quote name='Rig']Weird. I went to EB's site and tried to put Shadow Hearts and Phantom Brave in my cart. I then put in SAVER...and it didn't work. I tried CAG15...didn't work. My EB Edge card...didn't work...

Looks like their system isn't working right now... :([/quote]
You put a used game somewhere in there, right?

[quote name='Run4Fun']AAARRRGGG!
It's new too! I can't believe I paid full price on a preorder for this--thinking it was going to become rare--only to have it sit unplayed in my backlog.[/quote]

Same thing with me, at least we're not alone. :(

*looks over at sealed copy and sighs*

Oh well, have fun with the game for those of you who got it today. I hear it's a good game. >_>

[quote name='Rig']Weird. I went to EB's site and tried to put Shadow Hearts and Phantom Brave in my cart. I then put in SAVER...and it didn't work. I tried CAG15...didn't work. My EB Edge card...didn't work...

You know, all of those coupons are for used games only. Those are new games. Add a 99 cent used game.

[quote name='memi']today i got

shadow heart 2 2 more.. HURRY UP~![/quote]

oh... i bought sealed not used.... but he gave me 15% off.. i donno..i thought he love me;;

[quote name='Dijital']I've already got one sealed copy, and am tempted to get another just so I can play it.[/quote]

Just open the one you have, I don't see this game becoming rare down the road. I have Shadow Hearts and Covenant both sitting sealed, but only because I haven't found time to play them yet and I think I wanna play Koudelka first. As soon as I get the chance they're getting opened and played.
As has been stated too often on these boards saving sealed games as an investment isn't that great an idea. If you want a sealed copy forever to collect then keep it sealed, but if you're playing on selling it for profit later just put that money in the stock market or even a savings account or bond.

I've been considering Shadow Hearts: Convenant for awhile but I'm ticked it doesn't run well off the hard drive. I am so spoiled by the quick load times off that thing.

How are the load times if I run the game the good old fashioned way?

[quote name='memi']today i got

shadow heart 2 2 more.. HURRY UP~![/quote]
I'm assuming you did this instore because I can't seem to find the strategy guide online. If you did order online mine linking to the strategy guide?

Are these online only prices or can you just walk into an EB store and get it for the same price?

[quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='Rig']Weird. I went to EB's site and tried to put Shadow Hearts and Phantom Brave in my cart. I then put in SAVER...and it didn't work. I tried CAG15...didn't work. My EB Edge card...didn't work...

You know, all of those coupons are for used games only. Those are new games. Add a 99 cent used game.[/quote]

#-o :lol: Yeah, I knew that, but I accidentally removed my used game... :oops:

For those of you angry about paying full price I wouldnt feel so bad. Yesterday I went out looking for a 20 dollar copy for my friend and only found it in stock at one out of 3 stores my normal store was actualy still selling it for full price.

So it IS getting a bit rare to find unless they make another print run sometimes soon.

Twenty dollars (plus a couple of dollars for a used game/shipping) feels like a good price for what will probably be a fun game. The thought of seeing an unshrink-wrapped case show up at my door and realizing that they've pulled the old "thanks for letting us unload all of our display copies onto your clueless heads" manuever makes my toes curl.

They're a great retailer for used games, but their track record makes me hesitant to buy new games from them, online.
:whistle2:k

Went to my EB and got the last one. I now own the trilogy, with La Pucelle and Phatom Brave both sealed. :D

BTW, what do we call the Nippon Ichi sent when the 4th game comes out? The quadology?

How about the strategy RPG trilogy? I think the new one is a straight rpg.

Nippon Ichi's next release is Atelier Iris, a traditional RPG, but they didn't develop it, they're just publishing it.
Their next developed game is Phantom Kingdom, which is going to be called Makai Kingdom in the US.

I picked up a copy instore. Thanks for the deal. I still need to play La Pucelle. I picked that up at Target when it was 20 also. My back log of games is too big.

[quote name='Ecofreak']Went to my EB and got the last one. I now own the trilogy, with La Pucelle and Phatom Brave both sealed. :D

BTW, what do we call the Nippon Ichi sent when the 4th game comes out? The quadology?[/quote]

They're all part of the Marl's Kingdom series. There are actually games in the series that are older than La Pucelle so the whole Quadology thing is already past. If you want to get all the Marl's Kingdom games currently available in the US then you have to find a copy of Rhapsody somewhere because it's the game before La Pucelle.

bread's done
Back