Blood Drive (360) $21.32 (PS3) $21.33 sold by Newegg w/FS

chimpmeister

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Edit 2/1/11 - Both versions went OOS from Amazon, and now sell from 3rd party with 3.99 shipping per game (but are both still selling around the $20-$21 mark). But they are both for sale at Newegg with free shipping.

First deal post, sorry if I screwed anything up (I did try to embed the CAG referral link, hope it worked).

Been watching the price on this game, sounds like a fun Twisted Metal ripoff:

Amazon is OOS on these, now 3rd party with $4 shipping per game:

Blood Drive XBox 360

Blood Drive PS3

Newegg:

Blood Drive XBox 360

Blood Drive PS3

My target was around $20 so I pulled the trigger on one for each system.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is just meh... the controls are sluggish and the game gets real repetitive real fast...

I would recommend getting nail'd instead.. it's around the same price and it's a much better racer compared to blood drive.

Kevin

[quote name='GlassAgate']Carmageddon, in the year 2011, is that you?

I wish it were.[/QUOTE]

Carmageddon 2 is one of my favorites of all time, classic game!

[quote name='KiySeph']I'm betting it'll drop even cheaper. I'll bite when it hits $15.[/QUOTE]

I do agree that the price is declining on this game . . . updated thread title with new lower prices!

[quote name='shipwreck']I'm the type of guy that likes rough around the edges games with wacky premises. That said, this game is just not good. The lack in variety and the game's super-ridiculous tournament structure will test anyone's perseverance. I'd wait for at least a $10 price point if you must.

Here's my full review: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=17578[/QUOTE]

One of my biggest problems with the game is the lack of a save feature mid tournament. These are long tournaments and you need atleast an hour or so to finsih them. it would have been nice to have a save feature in between races during a tournament. It would add value to me because I could pick the game up for a race or two instead of having to invest long stretches of time..

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']One of my biggest problems with the game is the lack of a save feature mid tournament. These are long tournaments and you need atleast an hour or so to finsih them. it would have been nice to have a save feature in between races during a tournament. It would add value to me because I could pick the game up for a race or two instead of having to invest long stretches of time..

Kevin[/QUOTE]

That is a ridiculous design "feature". I also prefer games I can pick up and run a few quick rounds, then save and put down for later. Too bad they didn't gear this more towards quick races and minigames.

Updated OP and thread title to reflect Amazon OOS on these games and now 3rd party selling with shipping, but also added that Newegg has both games for around the same price with free shipping.

bread's done
Back